Expat Meetings in Bangkok

30th June 2012
✪The Big Night Out - Bangkok✪♒✪ Woulter's And Tom's Leaving Party ✪

= Woulter & Tom have been with us for a year, not only for me personally as work colleagues but also as reliable friends and party comrades with everyone else in TheBigNOB.
It is sad to see them leave to their country of origin, but at least we shall say goodbye in the best way possible, honoring them with a drink each at least & partying with them till dawn=

❐ 8,00pm to 11,00pm:
Meeting Point::::Titanium Ice Bar::::
They have the “buy one get one free “ beers until 11 or so I think, So it will be nice to continue in here since its quite a nice bar.

►Location:  BTS Phrom Phong, get out at the side of Emporium, make your way towards Asoke by foot, and get to soi 22 , 50 meters in the soi on the right sidewalk you will find Titanium on blue neons.
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html

❐ 11,00pm to 4am:
::::Glow nightclub::::
Glow its Woulter's and Tom's Club of excellence. Ever since I took them there they haven't stop going. It's a nice underground disco, situated in between narcissus and soi cowboy, they have very nice underground non commercial underground dj's and its worth visiting.
Entrance will be 300thb, and im not sure what party they have on for this Saturday.

►Location: Past soi 23 http://glowbkk.com/location/

❐ 4am to 6am:
Wongs@ Sathorn Soi 1

It's cramped, it's dark, it smells. But It's the best damn place in the universe! It will be filled with drunken partiers hell bent on making sure the night's not over yet. This hole-in-the-wall dive bar near Sathorn and Rama IV Road is a Bangkok institution, attracting everyone from the odd local celeb to curious backpackers looking for a late-night hangout.
Cheap beers too in here, 75THB each. : -)

►Location: 27/3 Soi Sribamphen, Rama 4 Road ( or simply say to the taxi driver Sathorn Soi 1) From the exterior it would seem its closed but it will not be. Its about 50 metres away from the 7/11 in the corner at the left hand side.

❐6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing
By this time I am not sure how many of you will remain, but here is where we going since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.
►Location: Any taxi driver knows quite well where is it, If they happen to have forgotten just mention “sapacy” and through the restaurant, take an elevator to the third floor.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Saturday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to arrive, please call Luis @ 081 829 1196◄◄

hi everyone!
I am Mai, come from Hanoi city - Vietnam. I have just come to Bangkok and I will work here until the day 11 july. May I enjoy with all of y during the day I am living in Bangkok!
Thank y so much!

Mai!

Thanks to all of you that came yesterday night to party like maniacs and socialize. Here is the link to see yesterdays photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 024&type=1

can i join u for the next time?

Hi LuisF,

When would the next one be?

Thanks.

Would not be this week, but hopefully soon. Cant tell right now a definitive date.

I also hope so. Thanks. I'll be following this board for future announcements.

Dear Concern,
I am from Bangladesh. If you have a plan for new party next, please let me know. my cell is +8801711501345, if you sms me then I can try to attend this kind of wonderful get together.

I am just started to writing about Bangladesh.
You all are welcome.

SHORIF

let me know the next meeting

hi guys and girls
alert me too for next meeting
amirborhanipour@facebook.com

Hi Luis,just saw the photos - look like scenes from 'Hangover 2!!" Would not mind being part of 'Hangover 3.." I reside around Sukhumvit 64

Hello -
Been all over and lived in Indonesia, China etc. Been to Thailand 5 times on vacation. Now - moving to Bangkok.. I am a canadian and my wife is Indonesian.

On my mind cirrently the most is bringing my 2 siberian huskies ---born and bred in Indonesia (so they are Asian) to Bangkok. Looks like a house in the suburbs for us. Unless some advice trickles in.

I am 44 and my wife is 29, and we look forward to an Amazing Thailand experience.

Hello Everyone..

Nice party pics...

I am in Bangkok for next few months and I would like to be a part of it next time..

Kindly msg me also when can we have next night out together.. I am sure it will be fun :)

Javier, Nikie and Luis are gonna be in the Pintsman tonight - 28th -  from 10 pm to 12 or so.
So, do anyone else wanna come for a couple of beers?

We gonna try goin afterwards to the new nightclub in soy 11 called Levels to try it for the next Big Night Out. :)

If anybody is in the are and wanna come by, call me at 081 829 1196

See ya!

y didnt u tel sooner?

Too bad did not see this earlier..just from Nana..clubs 'close to early..'Had fun tho,a 'rock band' with lead bass named 'buffalo'playing in one of the Soy watering holes..

@amir, It wasnt planned with time, it just came up. Nowadays I cant make as many xpat meetings due to incredible ammount of work and health problems, so yesterday night was a mini plan created in 10 minutes.

Now, hopefully I might be able to organize a meeting for this next friday.

no problem man
hope u had a exciting night

Hi! Have  just started working in Bangkok and would like to get to know more people, chill out with some drinks, etc. Looking forward to whenever the next meeting is! :)

When's the next party? I'm up for it. . .Just moved here and ready to see what it's got/

Just discovered this Forum! Be sure to let me know the next time you have a get together, I would love to join!

I will be in BKK on the 6th September and would like to meet some ex pats. I am coming over for 6 months.

Im sorry i havent been in contact much, but I have been ( and still i am) greatly busy, since plenty of "crap" has fallen to my feet in the past months. Hopefully early september I will plan something for a huge get toghether to party all night long.

hi,

just arrived in BKK few days ago, wish to meet nice persons, plz contact me for the next party, i m here till october 26th

Chris

To all the newbies (well, to everyone who posted after I did):

It looks like there hasn't been much activity in terms of meet-ups lately, I assume the 'Head Honcho' is a little tied up with other commitments...

However, if there are enough of us interested, what say we set up a small gathering of our own, say on either Fri 7 Sep or Sat 8 Sep evening at Sukhumvit Soi 11? Lots of bars there.

Reply here with your preference (Fri or Sat) and let's see if we can set something up!

edit: Cancelling for 7-8 Sep. It looks like there isn't much interest, so I guess we wait for Luisf's next organized meetup. See ya!

I'm in the transition of relocating to BKK, and will be in town for nearly a month beginning Sept. 14.  Count me in on all festivities!

anything near Asoke-count me in!

stpeter wrote:

anything near Asoke-count me in!

stpeter,  Your inbox is full and will not accept my letter :)

Hello,
We do not live (yet) the whole year in BKK.
But if we are at Grung tep next time on a Friday, we would like to joint your "meeting" too...
Thank you, Merci, Gracias, Koph kun krap

hi can you include me in your list for next time.
thanks
dom

hi guys!

i aslo wanna join your next party.
alert me when you  have one, please.

Yuliya

Hi all

Same- I am out of Bkk but I am heading there this we. Let me know if there is any (crazy) party guys!

Thx
K

I hope I can join you all:)

Hi,are you still meeting sometimes? I am new in BKK and really would like to get to know some people!

I am new in Bangkok too and would like to join such event to know more friends.

Hey Aberforth! Nice to meet you. You just moved here?
Kind regards
Susi :)

Hi Luis,  Just moved to BKK first of Oct.  Wold love to know about any ex-pat meet-ups, food-ups, drink-ups happening especially at holiday party time.

My big interests are networking, food & wine, cooking and a new appreciation for chugging a chang or three.  Also do some copy writing with a specialty of "grab 'em by the short and curlies"
headline writing. 

Hope to hear from ou.

All the best,

David C
david4ideas@gmail.com

Hey guys...
Im an american Photographer and business owner.

Ill be visiting Bangkok between the 21st and the 26th of Nov. Would be great to meet some of you guys and hang out on that weekend.

Even if its just a small group of 3 or 4 of us we can go out for drinks and hang. Maybe have a after party in my hotel. Who knows what can happen. Just inbox me or leave ideas in this thread.
Im game for anything.

Adrian.

Sorry I couldn't join
Hopefully next time

when will be the next meeting :)

pls let me know :D