Menu
Expat.com

salut)

Last activity 15 July 2011 by jakoy

Oxa

I'm new here! I need badly some francophone help! Talk to me, please) I want to comunicate and to improve my french.

Do you want to talk?)

Christine

Hi Oxa,

Welcome to Expat-blog! smile.png

Oxa

Christine, thank you!)

hitesharshu

hi am hitesh am from mauritius well its very easy to speak french i can help you if u want here's my email add hitedeath@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon till then take care bye...

DollyNichani2012

Hello |Hitesh, Oxa, & Christine|,

@Oxa & Hitesh: I could help you guys with teaching French (to Oxa), and most probably learn together along the way. Anyone need further help, please don't hesitate to hit my Inbox: |dollynichani11@aim.com|. (Please don't mind the bars around it).

P.S.: Put your name in the body of the e-mail, plus be specific with the 'Subject' line. Thanks.

|Have A Nice Day, People|.

chemodan

hy Oxa, ja iz Ukraini,ne tak davno pereexala i givu v abu dhabi,ishu novix druzei, esli ti toge- moi nomer 0554354272.katya

Julien

Hi chemodan,

could you please post in english ?

Hannahh

Hi Oxa
  let  me know   how   you  are  progressing  in French

jakoy

hi oxa. im new in here. i saw your post. what bout your improvement in french. any way if you need the services of a french teacher for these holidays, you can write me at jahjakoy@yahoo.fr im free for the months of august and september.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles