Menu
Expat.com

Badminton

Last activity 28 March 2019 by Rasidm

Eevi

Hello everyone
I'm saudi livening in Riyadh and I'm interesting in playing sports especially badminton but unfornatly I couldn't find partner who interest to play it even I dunno good places to play that although I'm saudi but I'm sure foreigners know about this better than me !
Anyone can help ??

Moh997

Hey
They do play in compounds

Eevi

Which compounds ? And am I allow to enter it ?!

yahya92

most compunds dont allow non residents to entwer

Ml7

Badminton 😅

Im lazy to google it , I have no clue about what this game look like. Anyway hope you find your partner soon , finger crossed

RamosFC

In some of the Filipino schools here I think they play badminton every friday

Anthonyalessi88

Most people with the unfortunate exception of the Sudanese and Yemeni are allowed on ishbilia, a very nice compound I am privileged to live on currently. Saudis must be signed in NLT 72 hours prior to arriving. Everyone else can be signed in by an invite of a resident and surrender of iqama for the length of stay. They have facilities for tennis, football, rugby, squash, badminton, tennis, billiards, fitness sports, basketball, and some others.

void794

Im in big_smile.png, just send me the location

AtingJames

Hi Anthony, I can also play badminton or tennis. Im a mid player for both sports. Im interested to play with you.

nchulleza

Hi Eevi currently I am the President of (FBC) Filipino Badminton Committee - Riyadh Chapter if you interested to play in our group you are most welcome.

fayad5

kindly count me in too and send me the location

nchulleza

Shouq Husein

Hello if you don't mind I can be your partner

Ade2017

you can enter any compound , just contact the coffee shop and register your name and at the gate they will allow you to go inside.

syed2nazeem

Brother..Could you advise the membership details

nchulleza

Membership SR.100 for one year and SR.8 for every Game. venue at Elite International School from 9PM-11:30Pm Wednesday & Saturday at (RGC) Riyadh Golf Course Saturday 11:00AM- 3:00PM.

syed2nazeem

Can i have your whatsapp contact or text me in ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
nchulleza

***-Nasser

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
Painkill3r

Hi,

Are you guys still accepting members for your Badminton Club.
I would like to know the timings and location.

Best Regards
Antony

yahya92

Hey. How are you?

rudrabhatlav

Hello all .... I am interested to join the badminton group. can you share with me the details ? i can share my contact via dm.

Regards,
Vijay

rudrabhatlav
nchulleza wrote:

Membership SR.100 for one year and SR.8 for every Game. venue at Elite International School from 9PM-11:30Pm Wednesday & Saturday at (RGC) Riyadh Golf Course Saturday 11:00AM- 3:00PM.

is this still available ? if yes , i would like to join

Rasidm

hi

I am an expat from Pakistan. I would like to play badminton with you. If you are interested. Do contact me.

thanks.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

All of Riyadh's guide articles