Lizzards in the house

Hi
There are too many lizzards in my house. I dont want to poison and kill them. Is there any way to avoid them coming in the house.

Thanks

Arif

lol one way can be by keeping a cat in the house either the cat eat them or they are afraid of the cat they don't come

Hello Arif ;)

These links should help:
* Link 1
* Link 2
* Link 3

hi arif,

i bought an insect repellent from game stores, works quite well. i even used it to move away bats from my litchi trees :D

its cheap, try and get one: i bought two for Rs 350.

uses ac 240 voltage
cheers,
islander.

We have 3 cats and two electric insect repellers, we still have lots of Gecko's, I don't mind them, they eat mosquito's and moths only problem is their droppings everywhere.

check the model jude; mine is ultra sound; range in frequency; insects gets used to a fixed range.

U can read here

cheers my friend,
islander.

Thanks Islander I will take a look when I get a chance.  I bought mine at game it is a Pest Magic ModelPES002.  I have had them for months and was only just thinking last week I may as well throw them away they do not seem to repel anything at all.

dear jude,
check the models before buys; what i do normally is take the model ref, come home, and read: most stuffs i do same homework

wish you a nice week,
cheers,
islander.

I want to thank all of you for your inputs. I put Tabasso sacuce in egg shells and kept it  in all the rooms it drove all the lizzards out.

Thanks

Arif

Dear all, well you could have pest control services as well if you are looking forward to long term satisfaction.

HI All

you may try to fill a spray bottle with water. Add two teaspoons of Tabasco sauce to it and shake the bottle well. Now, spray the sauce-water mixture in the areas where you often find lizards. Do this for a couple of days