Menu
Expat.com

Orphan Day

Last activity 29 March 2011 by The Londoner

mecho722

hi all
Orphan Day is close , does anyone know any activity in that day to help orphan and give them some gifts and make them happy ?

The Londoner
mecho722 wrote:

hi all
Orphan Day is close , does anyone know any activity in that day to help orphan and give them some gifts and make them happy ?

There's an Orphan Day here in Egypt? When exactly is it and what activities usually happen on this day?

mecho722

yes their is orphan day , it`s 1st friday in april and most of time they make party for orphan and give them gift but i don`t know any activity this year , can anyone help ?

The Londoner

Wow, that's amazing!

Are there particular organisations that usually organise events for orphans? Where are orphanages based in Cairo?

mecho722

no their is no particular organization for that , most of times it happen in schools or collage , normally they get orphans and make party for them with clown and in the end they give them gifts , i think their is nothing better in the world than make orphan happy but this year i don`t know any activity that why i ask if anyone know anything

kkmmnnaa2000

Hi All,

any one need to do good things in Orphan day can contact Resala Charity 19450 and they will direct you to what you should do to shear with them.

katkot

Hi!

I can tell you that the GUC Cairo as every year will have an event on the campus.

Also Al-Sawy Culture Wheel Zamalek is organizing an event.

Maybe you contact them for the details and tell us here on the forum?

Thank you Angel!

The Londoner

GREAT! Thanks for the information. I'll check things out at Al-Sawy.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Cairo

All of Cairo's guide articles