Menu
Expat.com

looking for a good housekeeper

Last activity 13 February 2020 by Loïc

NemoAli83

dear all, Im looking for a cleaning lady/housekeeper for my house in bucharest. any recommendations?

GuestPoster491
NemoAli83 wrote:

dear all, Im looking for a cleaning lady/housekeeper for my house in bucharest. any recommendations?

If you took a moment and searched the forum first, you would have found a current topic already about this.

Apartment cleaning - any recommended company or individual?

NemoAli83

Hello, yes I looked but didnt find any help. The posts are old..

Bhavna

Hi NemoAli83,

Please drop an advert in the Personal and household services job offers in Bucharest section of the website till members provide you with some recommendations.

All the best,
Bhavna

NemoAli83

Thankyou Bhavna, I will smile.png

David2422

I’m interested but I’m a male not a female

Christine

Hi David2422 > this is an old topic and the OP is looking for a cleaning lady.

Thank you,
Christine

David2422

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : off topic
Jeannette7

I am  Jeannette a good house keeper from Sri lanka , if you are interested please  call me  on ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
Loïc

Hello Jeanette7 and welcome to expat.com smile.png

If you wish to advertise your services, you can post an ad in our Classifieds in Bucharest section.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Loïc

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bucharest

• Working in Bucharest
    Working in Bucharest

As the Romanian capital, Bucharest is also the most important financial centre here, and also the most dynamic and ...

• Working in Romania
    Working in Romania

According to the Financial Times, Romania is one of Europe's most fast-growing economies, a fact that has ...

• Starting a business in Romania
    Starting a business in Romania

Romania is one of Eastern Europe's most colourful and exciting destinations for starting a business. The reasons ...

• Internships in Romania
    Internships in Romania

Going for an internship in a foreign country will open you so many doors. If you are thinking about going to ...

• Working in Romania as a digital nomad
    Working in Romania as a digital nomad

There are many reasons why Romania is such a great destination for working nomads. The culture, wide choice of ...

• What to visit near Bucharest
    What to visit near Bucharest

If you are an expat living in Bucharest, you probably think about taking some short trips, for the weekends, to ...

• Public transportation in Bucharest
    Public transportation in Bucharest

With a population of over 2 million people, it is easy to understand why Bucharest has such a dense public ...

• Getting around Bucharest
    Getting around Bucharest

The public transport in Bucharest covers all the areas, and it's impossible not to find the right one for you. ...

All of Bucharest's guide articles