Hello Everyones

Hell everyones, how are you doing!  Iam a chinese from Toronto, Canada and 53 year old.  I'm at home alone with injuries coz am got car acident.  Therfore I've got a lot of time searching a music from IMESH. Suddendly, a girl found me in IMESH and asked me cat through to the yahoo messenger.  We also swap our pictures by using the email we like each other and knoing each other as well.  But things the address she gave me that I cannot found on the google or maoquest.  Now I don't know what to do! did anyones can able to help me out.  Please

Pease allow me to saying "THANK YOU"

Hi and welcome on board kennylu :)

I can't really understand. How did you chat with her then? :/

Armand

Thank you for your reply.

Iam not looking for a date when I went on the IMESH, just for music only.  On the other hand, 53 year old still single...huh
therefore I tries to chat with her to see how things goin.

So how actually do you want other members on the forum to help you? :/

Oh yeah, Armand Thank you for your help. I'm very very misable
and worries about her, coz she said she live on the street now without pay.  Maybe I give her address and name to find out what's goin on?

[Moderated: Please avoid posting personal details on a public forum].  Obviously, I'd a lot of research in the google or mapquest and not working.

Again thank you for your help!

Dear kennylu!

I doubt this issue can be solved by members of an expatriate forum! I think you should just be careful on trusting anyone on the net.

Regards
Armand

Armand, thanks for remind me.  I fell in love with her very deeply and care for her as well.  We have a lot of in commons and loving each other.  i have sent a coup money tranfer to her in the 3 week past.  And now she asked $1500 again for pay rent, I'd want to send that kind of money to her if she live on the street.  But I just want to find out the what she say the true or not?

Armand, I have the cell number, may be that gonna help! don't you think so.  233543695778 in Ghana

(I'd called her but no one pick up)

Again thank you for your help

If i were you i would avoid sending money to anyone in the world and who i never met before!

Armand

Armad I agree with you, Kenny yeah you have to take care from sending the money without even seeing the person before, I appreciate Ur love, but also you should know everything about her carefully without doing any action:)
Have a great day and hope for you the best kenny

Armand and Semsema135, I liked you both and listen to you too.
Iam so sad and worries when I heard that she live on the street.  I neither want to get a flight to Ghana to see her, but I can't right now coz I'm in lot of pains. After the car acident then I got an appendix and I talking with you both on the bed and still worry about her now.

Thank you so much to know you both

Armand and Semsema135, I want to be honestly with you two.  Sometime, I have that thinking to sucide coz I cannot see her how she doing right now...my god, please let me see her soom as posible.