Menu
Expat.com

China, Thailand and India, Asia as second home!

Last activity 23 January 2012 by juanky_8

Carlos.GTR

Hello all!

I'm Carlos a spanish boy that for work reasons spend quite a few months every year in Asia, mostly in China where I have a flat, would like to connect with other expats, people living there or world travellers!

Speak Soon,
Carlos

wmccooey

Im going to Beijing and Hong Kong in a few weeks. Any suggestions? I'm also looking for a good english speaking tour guide for the Great Wall... any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Yud

Hello wmccooey,

May be you shall start a new discussion in the China forum with your queries; for more visibility.

Regards

Carlos.GTR

Hello wmccooey,

Hong Kong has really good connections and it's pretty easy to get around the city and the peak, wich it's very impressive.

About finding a good translator that should be pretty easy withing this forum, there's a lot of students willing to practise their english skills and take you out & show you around, and usually very nice people.

If you find trouble finding one then get back to me and I see what I can do, enjoy china!

Carlos

Peppy

I am an Indonesian woman living in New York. I hope to move to Thailand soon. Anyone with advise or suggestions, etc. about living or work, please answer.

juanky_8

Hola Carlos saludos

Articles to help you in your expat project in Asia

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Driving in Taiwan
    Driving in Taiwan

To drive any vehicle in Taiwan, you are required to have a license. This includes renting a car or scooter. All ...

• Banking and finance in Taiwan
    Banking and finance in Taiwan

Whether you're a business owner, a student, or a foreign professional living in Taiwan, having a local bank ...

• Getting married in the Philippines
    Getting married in the Philippines

Getting married in the Philippines provides a backdrop of immense beauty through stunning beaches, tropical ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Phones and internet in Taiwan
    Phones and internet in Taiwan

Relocating to a foreign country like Taiwan can be an exciting yet challenging experience. However, with the ...

• Moving to Japan with your family
    Moving to Japan with your family

So, you have decided to move abroad with your family, but how can you get ready for this new adventure? How can ...

• Marriage in Hong Kong
    Marriage in Hong Kong

There are many reasons why you may want to get married in Hong Kong. You could be a long-term expat and have ...

All of Asia's guide articles