Menu
Expat.com

Question Of The Day

Last activity 15 August 2017 by farhan.1996.saif

Maya Maya

come on guys
tell Skillz

A habit which u find annoying of the opposite gender?

yazeed1

I can move the upper part of my skull. What are you doing at Al Qassim at 1:00 AM , Al Qassim city sleeps at almost 8 if not 9:00 PM!

plus you really started to scare me with the detailed questions about personalities, are you planning to kidnap us or something? I'm too young to be kidnapped

Maya Maya
yazeed1 wrote:

I can move the upper part of my skull. What are you doing at Al Qassim at 1:00 AM , Al Qassim city sleeps at almost 8 if not 9:00 PM!

plus you really started to scare me with the detailed questions about personalities, are you planning to kidnap us or something? I'm too young to be kidnapped

dude, r u serious?
ppl here live the life of vampires!!
i know that coz i know more than half of the ppl here
oh ya i am popular like that tongue.png jk jk!
they do live the life of vampires tho!

and no not really i am not tryin 2 kidnap anybody i just wanted 2 get 2 know ppl better on this blog i said that like a million time already!! anyways u have all the rights not 2 answer if u dont wanna Mr. Too young! wink.png

Maya Maya

What is the one thing youd most like to change about the world?

shahzad ahmad

hey,
intersting question,
i think
loyel wife
good friend
car
own business
mobile

Maya Maya
shahzad ahmad wrote:

hey,
intersting question,
i think
loyel wife
good friend
car
own business
mobile

Nice list but check out the new questions wink.png

borntobemild
Maya Maya wrote:

Id adjust the geography a little and move Saudi a little further north! at least it wouldnt be this hot out here!!

shahzad ahmad

i want to chang mind set of the ppls against pakistanies

Skillz
Maya Maya wrote:

Nu 1 'n my list wld b ===> Discrimination (Racial/Gender/Cast....etc.) Most of yall may think naaah, it doesn't exist anymore. If u'd carefully observe u'd find it everywhere. Wish i'm kinda superhero or sum1(like Prof X, a jedi)who cld just change the way of thinking of humanity.

Skillz

Hi Moya moya,
Seems u changed u'r avatar, huh smile.png nice. Looking all cosy cosy!

RedGoblin
Maya Maya wrote:

I would love to change the way people think about war. smile.png.\m/ Peace!!!

Maya Maya
borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Id adjust the geography a little and move Saudi a little further north! at least it wouldnt be this hot out here!!

LOL good luck with that!

Maya Maya
Skillz wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Nu 1 'n my list wld b ===> Discrimination (Racial/Gender/Cast....etc.) Most of yall may think naaah, it doesn't exist anymore. If u'd carefully observe u'd find it everywhere. Wish i'm kinda superhero or sum1(like Prof X, a jedi)who cld just change the way of thinking of humanity.

ya i so hear ya on that!

Maya Maya
Skillz wrote:

Hi Moya moya,
Seems u changed u'r avatar, huh smile.png nice. Looking all cosy cosy!

lol thank you smile.png

Maya Maya

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Skillz
Maya Maya wrote:

I reckon i'm more of a do the right thing typa guy and I expect things to be done in the right way as well. Although was never worried to do the right thing, not even while doing it. Probably, it's b'cos I don't bother about wat the world has to say about it. If it seems right for me, i do it no matter wat the consequence wld b.

Wat abt u, Maya? How come u evade answering u'r own questions. Rn't v allowed 2 know abt u.....mhmmm?

Maya Maya
Skillz wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

I reckon i'm more of a do the right thing typa guy and I expect things to be done in the right way as well. Although was never worried to do the right thing, not even while doing it. Probably, it's b'cos I don't bother about wat the world has to say about it. If it seems right for me, i do it no matter wat the consequence wld b.

Wat abt u, Maya? How come u evade answering u'r own questions. Rn't v allowed 2 know abt u.....mhmmm?

thats the spirit big_smile.png

umm it will be kinda weird 2 ask the questions and answer them too!
but i will answer if u have a question for me!

borntobemild

Can it be a dirty question?! Lol

Skillz
borntobemild wrote:

Can it be a dirty question?! Lol

lol.png I enjoy reading u'r comments. Like u'r sense of humour. Hats off.

RedGoblin
Maya Maya wrote:

You have to have a bit of both really. Depending on the situation, you have to take a stand on things. Sometimes the right thing is not what you need.

md23
Maya Maya wrote:

hmm.png I think when someone do the right things he needs to try to do the them in a right way because sometimes doing the right things can cause more harm than good sad.png

Silver1
Maya Maya wrote:

Both...First I'm worried about doing the right things, then doing them right, however in some cases quality is not an issue comparing to do the thing or not, in such cases all that matters is to do the right thing.

Maya Maya

wow those r some good answers smile.png

Maya Maya

well i am too tired 2 even think of a smart question
so i am just gonna say

Whats Up?

R80GS'er

THE SKY  up.png LOL

Maya Maya
R80GS'er wrote:

THE SKY  up.png LOL

very old school tongue.png

Maya Maya

Is a picture worth a thousand words?

R80GS'er
Maya Maya wrote:
R80GS'er wrote:

THE SKY  up.png LOL

very old school tongue.png

that my dear maya maya is because i am old school lol and proud of it too lol i have the best dad jokes around ha ha ha

R80GS'er
Maya Maya wrote:

it depends on whether they are words people want to hear. only then do the words have worth and so the picture also would have worth. though i'm reliable told that art is not about the words it invokes but the emotion be it positive or negative it is emotion of any sort that the artist wishes to bring out in people that take the time to look at the art work.

omg i came over all profound there sorry...normal service shall resume shortly...is that a thousand words yet ha ha ha

md23
Maya Maya wrote:

great pictures are priceless because they show great moments of our lives cool.png and any number of words is not enough roll.png

Silver1
Maya Maya wrote:

Sometimes in some occasions, and maybe the same one will not in a different occasion.

Silver1
Maya Maya wrote:

so i am just gonna say

Whats Up?

If you are tired...here is one for you...Does beauty lie in ugliness?

RedGoblin
Maya Maya wrote:

Depends on what you are trying to say. sometimes a picture can say something but the words say something else all together!

P 6

1. Wife no 1
2. Kid no 1
3. Kid no 2
4. Kid no 3
5. Kid no 4

where was I roll.png

slyshooter
Maya Maya wrote:

not yours

md23
slyshooter wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

not yours

thats rude nothappy.gif seriously behave your self neutral.png

Maya Maya
R80GS'er wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

it depends on whether they are words people want to hear. only then do the words have worth and so the picture also would have worth. though i'm reliable told that art is not about the words it invokes but the emotion be it positive or negative it is emotion of any sort that the artist wishes to bring out in people that take the time to look at the art work.

omg i came over all profound there sorry...normal service shall resume shortly...is that a thousand words yet ha ha ha

that was awesome haha!

Maya Maya
md23 wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

great pictures are priceless because they show great moments of our lives cool.png and any number of words is not enough roll.png

thats very true

Maya Maya
Silver1 wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

so i am just gonna say

Whats Up?

If you are tired...here is one for you...Does beauty lie in ugliness?

i am gonna go with yes tongue.png

Maya Maya
slyshooter wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

not yours

well thank you smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles