Last activity 15 August 2017 by farhan.1996.saif

hishamdba

Oh, mentalities and the way of thinking. neutral.png

Maya Maya
hishamdba wrote:

how can you do that?

Maya Maya

If you woke up suddenly because your house was on fire, which three things would you save as you ran outside?

riyadh11

I don't know if my mind will be as organized as I expect with this kind of crisis, but honestly, my disaster recovery plan would definitely contain:

1. My Back Pack that I carry everyday - that contains my IDs, Iqama Laptop, cellphones, wallet, etc.

2. My luggage when I came here (this contains all the clothes I brought here, not those that I bought here). It's just in the corner of my room.

3. My desktop CPU.

Surely, couple with the "adrenalin rush", I think I will be able to carry all these.smile.png

hishamdba
Maya Maya wrote:
hishamdba wrote:

how can you do that?

- More efficient, advanced education and knowledge.
- Training and communication with other cultures.
- Spread the awareness through different media types, etc....

borntobemild
riyadh11 wrote:

I don't know if my mind will be as organized as I expect with this kind of crisis, but honestly, my disaster recovery plan would definitely contain:

1. My Back Pack that I carry everyday - that contains my IDs, Iqama Laptop, cellphones, wallet, etc.

2. My luggage when I came here (this contains all the clothes I brought here, not those that I bought here). It's just in the corner of my room.

3. My desktop CPU.

Surely, couple with the "adrenalin rush", I think I will be able to carry all these.smile.png

thanks to maya, i now know exactly what you carry in your backpack! lol

Maya Maya
riyadh11 wrote:

3. My desktop CPU.

i need one of these backpack now haha!

Maya Maya
borntobemild wrote:
riyadh11 wrote:

3. My desktop CPU.

thanks to maya, i now know exactly what you carry in your backpack! lol

LOL Ooh your very welcome, love!!

Maya Maya

If you could ask an All-Knowing Being one question about life, what would it be?

borntobemild
Maya Maya wrote:

If you could ask an All-Knowing Being one question about life, what would it be?

why do women always assume things?

riyadh11
borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

so.... you're a woman?

Ackeles
Maya Maya wrote:

who came 1st the chicken or the egg .. :p

Maya Maya
borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

we dont always do that =;

Maya Maya
Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

who came 1st the chicken or the egg .. :p

LOL Epic answer haha!

Maya Maya

If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, how long would you like to live?

Ackeles
Maya Maya wrote:

If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, how long would you like to live?

in this life or in the other one? :p

Mansour AlYami

Well, if I am entitled to ask  a question, I would ask all the people if they like their gender or not and why?

Ackeles
Mansour AlYami wrote:

Well, if I am entitled to ask  a question, I would ask all the people if they like their gender or not and why?

if they like their gender? hmm.png dude, whats the idea of such question? ...

Mansour AlYami

Well, the idea is to brainstorm them, make them stop and think, and enjoy the diversity of their answers.

Ackeles
Mansour AlYami wrote:

Well, the idea is to brainstorm them, make them stop and think, and enjoy the diversity of their answers.

haha .. well i dont think anyone will say that he or shes dont like their gender xD

borntobemild
Ackeles wrote:
Mansour AlYami wrote:

haha .. well i dont think anyone will say that he or shes dont like their gender xD

infact, i dont like Mansour's gender because that was a pretty gay question to ask! lol

Ackeles
borntobemild wrote:
Ackeles wrote:
Mansour AlYami wrote:

infact, i dont like Mansour's gender because that was a pretty gay question to ask! lol

LOL! yup yup i said the same but i didnt want to embarrass him :p

LoopyLou87
Ackeles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

*** Giggles ***
I love the randomness of some people. I'm sure it was a perfectly valid question on another thread on a whole other kind of site ...

Ackeles
Louise.Welge wrote:
Ackeles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

*** Giggles ***
I love the randomness of some people. I'm sure it was a perfectly valid question on another thread on a whole other kind of site ...

Hahahahaha!!

Ackeles

since Maya not here and no one asked any questions .. ill take her place for now and ill ask one big_smile.png

If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be?

slyshooter
Ackeles wrote:

since Maya not here and no one asked any questions .. ill take her place for now and ill ask one big_smile.png

Jeremy Clarkson, TopGear

LoopyLou87

Would have to be one of the Myth Busters ... who wouldn't want a job blowing things up?! big_smile.png

Ackeles
Louise.Welge wrote:

Would have to be one of the Myth Busters ... who wouldn't want a job blowing things up?! big_smile.png

hahaha! im not trying to take anyones role here .. :p

hishamdba

TV series is "The Big Bang Theory"
The character is "Johnny Galecki"
Link to the Show: The Big Bang Theory

Ackeles
hishamdba wrote:

man those guys tease me to DEATH! funny but make me wana kill someone! xD lol!

borntobemild
Ackeles wrote:

BEST ANSWER!!

Id be Hank Moody from Californication.

NUF SAID!

Ackeles
borntobemild wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

BEST ANSWER!!

NUF SAID!

I would be Dexter from Dexter Series lol!

hishamdba
Ackeles wrote:
hishamdba wrote:

man those guys tease me to DEATH! funny but make me wana kill someone! xD lol!

loool, I love him tongue.png

borntobemild
Ackeles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

BEST ANSWER!!

NUF SAID!

oh i thought you would say Dexter from the Laboratory!! lol
btw, did you catch the season 6 finale? i think it was total crap!

LoopyLou87

Ah Dexter ... so awesome!! Was fairly poor though, was expecting more drama ... But still cant wait for next season. Only two more left.

Ackeles
borntobemild wrote:
Ackeles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

BEST ANSWER!!

NUF SAID!

oh i thought you would say Dexter from the Laboratory!! lol
btw, did you catch the season 6 finale? i think it was total crap!

haha! dexter's Laboratory is nice also big_smile.png

yah! season finale was crap .. and the idea of his sister is in love with him is sick also .. never thought the writer will change it to this point .. but the last scene of his sister catch him killing DDK it was nice! so Dexter still in my list for the next series to watch ^^

borntobemild
Louise.Welge wrote:

Ah Dexter ... so awesome!! Was fairly poor though, was expecting more drama ... But still cant wait for next season. Only two more left.

the WORST thing i hated about this season was how deb is all about her brother now! its freggin incest isnt it?! lol
i was looking forward to deb being a strong LT but now shes just freaking out on crime scenes and having panic attacks! and all loviedovie about her brother!! its sad in what direction they are taking her! and whats up with louis (the dude left a present for dex the fake hand!) i think hes gonna be all gay about dex too!

Ackeles
borntobemild wrote:
Louise.Welge wrote:

the WORST thing i hated about this season was how deb is all about her brother now! its freggin incest isnt it?! lol
i was looking forward to deb being a strong LT but now shes just freaking out on crime scenes and having panic attacks! and all loviedovie about her brother!! its sad in what direction they are taking her! and whats up with louis (the dude left a present for dex the fake hand!) i think hes gonna be all gay about dex too!

yup yup .. i guess the writer gonna turns all the series into homosexual series lol!

but still its a good series big_smile.png

LoopyLou87

**Ackeles** Perhaps its time to bring up that earlier question regarding gender preferences again ... I'm sure it will tie in to this somewhere now ...

Ackeles
Louise.Welge wrote:

**Ackeles** Perhaps its time to bring up that earlier question regarding gender preferences again ... I'm sure it will tie in to this somewhere now ...

lol!
i dont think it ties anywhere here :p

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles