Menu
Expat.com

Question Of The Day

Last activity 15 August 2017 by farhan.1996.saif

Maya Maya
slyshooter wrote:

After 'Exorcist' something that gave me jitter was

'Drag me to Hell' and 'The Rite'

i just watched Drag me to Hell and omg its 8 AM and i am 2 scared 2 get out of my bed!!
how am i going 2 sleep now sad.png

Maya Maya
borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

If you could be a character from a movie, who would you be and why ?

im sure you would say the chick in pirates of the caribbean or herminy from harry potter! (however you spell that)

about me, i would like to be the cool guy in crazy stupid love!! "you wanna get outta here?!"

lol i cant believe u wanna be that guy!
it was kinda of boring movie cute but kinda boring

Maya Maya

who told me about the movie "whats your number"?
i just wanna say it was cute <3
sorry about all those movie comments tongue.png just been watching alot of movies this week!!

anyways we r still on the question
Been in a fist fight?

imraan007

few

Aminstar2
Maya Maya wrote:

Been in a fist fight?

Many times at elementary school. The last time was 15 years ago.

Ssuperman
Maya Maya wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

Thanks for giving me a chance to ask questions wink.png Watch out now tongue.png

Here'e my answers
Real men never run away tongue.png

Been Dumped?
Nope, but the other way around, yes and I am not proud of it.

Gotten in a car with people you just met?
Guys do that all the time. So, yes.

Question for you Maya Maya.

I will start with this one tongue.png

Ever been dumped?

ummmm ur using my own question? neutral.png

You're boring! lol

Snuck out of your/someone's house?
nope.

Been Arrested?
Twice.

Been in a fist fight?
Many times in school. It was fun wink.png

Do I want to be in a fist fight again?
Yes, with my boss.

Ssuperman

Have you ever taken a snooze at work?

md23
Maya Maya wrote:

Been in a fist fight?

back then in school dumbom.gif but not too many gloria.png

Maya Maya
Aminstar2 wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Been in a fist fight?

Many times at elementary school. The last time was 15 years ago.

elementary school OMG u were just a kid
thats just crazy!

Maya Maya
Ssuperman wrote:

You're boring! lol

ummm if i am boring why are you on my page?

Maya Maya

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?

areace

Sheer waste of valuable resource!

Maya Maya
areace wrote:

Sheer waste of valuable resource!

?

Ssuperman
Maya Maya wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

You're boring! lol

ummm if i am boring why are you on my page?

ummm did I say your page is boring? tongue.png

Mark Zuckerberg is socially retarded but that doesn't make the world's best social network (facebook) any less exciting tongue.png.

Maya Maya I'm just messing with you.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Yes --> Olivia Wilde lol.png

TheLoneRanger
Maya Maya wrote:

Been in a fist fight?

oh yes.....not proud of all the fights that i took or been in but i did had my share of them

eliyas99

5 times prayer.

Fajr, Dhuhur, Asar, Maghrib and Ishaaa.

Thanks
Eliyas

Maya Maya wrote:

hey everyone ;wink.png
hope yall doin great <3
umm so i am gonna try and post a question here for u guys like every week or whenever i have good interesting one so we can get 2 know eachother and stuff
  oh u guys can post questions 2

So the question for today is :
What Are The 5 Things That You Just Cant Live Without ?

Maya Maya

Hugged a stranger?

Alliecat

Yes, I have (and trust me, I'm not a 'hugger' so the few times I've done it I was overwhelmed with feeling).

TheLoneRanger
Maya Maya wrote:

Hugged a stranger?

many times.....u nt not heard of 'Free Hugs Campaign' !!

imraan007

Awkward one...some r shy and some r not. Some r just plain rude. I guess I can't do it. It's  my personal space only for closest friends and family

Ssuperman

Hugs are like free candies. And I think people who don't like free candies have a bad taste  :p

Alliecat

For me, I don't like 'forced' intimacies.  Because hugs are generally viewed as harmless, you look like a real schmuck if you don't allow whoever wants to to grab you and pull you close.

Let's face it--if it wasn't under the guise of a hug, such behavior would legally be considered battery!

imraan007

True, peer pressure has made many succumb to things they don't really want to do. Large debates have been going on for years about women in the army or sexual harassment at the work place. Even live tv a case in Europe where a famous person thought he would play a joke on a woman sadly it might be that they  do not want to play along but don't know how to say no. I say keep ur private space private

Alliecat
imraan007 wrote:

I say keep ur private space private

I think the 'huggers' should be aware of how others are reacting.  I mean, if you open your arms and step towards somebody and they just stand there, it means don't hug them.  If you open your arms and step towards somebody and they take a step backwards, for God's sake don't hug them!

I admit to hugging a few times when overwhelmed with feeling--maybe I shouldn't have, I don't know.  Sometimes you can't help it but I'm certainly not into hugging as a matter of policy, which leads me to a story.  There was once a woman hired where I worked, a part-timer, who would--every time she reported to work (twice a week)--move from person to person and embrace each of us.  Now, the thing with this woman is that she never actually produced any work--seriously.  I didn't get the feeling that the hugging was sincere; it seemed to me to be a show, an attempt to make people like her and think of her as being 'warm' and not notice that her production value was ZERO!

Anyway, after a couple weeks of these hugs--after thinking they would eventually stop but they never did--I would step back and place my left hand on her shoulder and extend my right for a shake.

Oh--and eventually she was 'let go' when the boss noticed she talked a lot (and hugged a lot!) but hadn't produced any results in her time with the company. Maybe the hugging bought her an extra few months; we'll never know.  I was just glad she was gone!

saimans

If done with noble intentions its good, else its not hugging but bugging !!!

Never Intrude anyone's personal space. So no hugs to strangers !!

Maya Maya

i think we all should give imraan007 a group hug tongue.png
alright alright jk tongue.png dont run away on us now tongue.png

Maya Maya

Ditched school to do something more fun?

imraan007

loooool Maya
haram haram

Aminstar2
Maya Maya wrote:

Always wished to, but never done.

Aminstar2
Maya Maya wrote:

Hugged a stranger?

Yeah, I was offered to be hugged by strangers many times, but I don't usually offer hugs to whomsoever as you don't know how their reactions would be like, as Allicat said.

I have one experience that happened 6 years ago and affected me so much at the time that I wrote about it. I know the story sounds strange, but I was just trying to be honest conveying how I excatly felt. 

here is the story:
"8:05PM Julia came. She entered the room and walked toward me. We both stuck out our hand for shaking as normal, but I was mad when she held my hand and pulled me toward her. I know she was going to give me a kiss on the cheeks. I found myself surrendering and exchanging the kiss with her. She moved to the other cheek and so I did. I didnt feel anything strange or wrong at the time. I couldnt believe I did so. I did that as if I was doing it with one of my friends who are guys. It wasnt tempting at all, maybe because I was thinking that what I was doing was completely wrong. It was the first time I did something like that. I dont want to get used to it. I just did it because I didnt want to embarrass her, especially in front of her friends. I dont feel that what I did was a big deal or a great sin. I have to feel that it was a big deal and a great sin and that it was wrong. I dont want to get used to it. I dont feel guilty. I want to feel guilty because I dont want to do it again. Im praying to God to help me become more firm with such greetings and help me satisfy God instead of satisfying girls at the expense of satisfying God. God is not satisfied with me because I didnt keep my promise to be loyal to only one girl (whom I dont know yet) kissing on the cheeks is something normal to many people, but not for me. I havent done it before.  And Ive promised my only girl that everything Ill do with her will be for the first time for me, even things that are considered to be small or normal by others as a relationship between a guy and a girl whatever it is. When I see Julia tomorrow Ill tell her: Please Julia, dont do it again! and Ill explain to her why. I wanted to tell her tonight, but I couldnt talk to her alone. She was busy talking with Christopher and Jose."

Ssuperman
Maya Maya wrote:

All the time :p

Big creepy hugs for imran and aliecat smile.png.

Lol

Maya Maya

Lost a friend?

Alliecat
Ssuperman wrote:

Lol

Nope.. I saw you coming, put out my left arm to stop you and extended my right to shake! lol.png

Ssuperman
Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

Lol

Nope.. I saw you coming, put out my left arm to stop you and extended my right to shake! lol.png

Oh i am worse than the part time lady who worked at your office. Right after the handshake i pulled you close with the same right hand and hug you tight for 5 extra seconds because you tried to act smart lol.png

A true hugger would not let you gO that easy. :p

You just got hugged my friend.

Alliecat
Ssuperman wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Ssuperman wrote:

Lol

Oh i am worse than the part time lady who worked at your office. Right after the handshake i pulled you close with the same right hand and hug you tight for 5 extra seconds because you tried to act smart lol.png

A true hugger would not let you gO that easy. :p

You just got hugged my friend.

No, you wouldn't have done that because I was wearing my special spiked vest to ward off huggers!  If you'd done that, you'd have been stabbed in multiple places and bled to death on the spot! joking.png

Maya Maya

so no one Lost a friend?

u guys could always say "NO" i mean we r on yes or no questions after all!

anyways todays question is
Slept in until 3pm?

Aminstar2
Maya Maya wrote:

Lost a friend?

I lost my best friend at high school. He had a motorbike accident and passed away. That was hard to deal with at the time.

lost a feindship with someone? No! Friends are those who remain friends whatever happens as friends don't hurt each others.

Amin

Aminstar2
Maya Maya wrote:

todays question is
Slept in until 3pm?

Never!

Popolocroix
Maya Maya wrote:

Slept in until 3pm?

NOPE!

But if you do, 'must have been some serious Partying! roll.png

RedGoblin
Maya Maya wrote:

Slept in until 3pm?

That Maya, is not sleeping.. That would be hibernation or in a coma or worse. big_smile.png

And nope, I havent..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles