Question Of The Day

:rolleyes:

Khan, you want to tell extreem or shall I? lol

@ extreem101 - This was the first of the question on the first page of this thread, there are many more questions being put up on the subsequent pages, go through them and and answer them too......:)

saimans wrote:

go through them and and answer them too

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

go through them and and answer them too

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahaha :one

I swear I want to add Or Not ! as answer :lol:

This is a technical problem:

Check out this link

:whistle::whistle:

Yes we know but they have to read at least the lasts pages :/

Abu_Adel wrote:

Yes we know but they have to read at least the lasts pages :/

They simply post on the first page itself, because "they can" do so without going through 40 some pages.

All answers to this question make me:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23723725/Smiley/onfire.gif

@Maya, why did you ask it on the first page? You could do that on 27th or 35th page. :dumbom:

extreem101 wrote:

Hi Maya,

What a great question, here are my 5 things:

1. Health, so I could enjoy company with family and the loved ones
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Goals
5. Continuous learning

Cheers,

Extreem101

Nice thinking TLL.
And if she wanted to ask anything on the first page, she could have chosen something like, what is the Electron Configuration of Selenium? :mad:

hahahah...too early for a brain strainer ghanshyamdave...i rather enjoy Maya's Q's...but some Q's are just too dangerous to answer in this forum...i dare not even try.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Nice thinking TLL.
And if she wanted to ask anything on the first page, she could have chosen something like, what is the Electron Configuration of Selenium? :mad:

:lol: but They can google it :rolleyes:

Abu_Adel wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Nice thinking TLL.

But wait.. this was on some TV show I saw last night!  Something about selenium being used to kill aliens (I was multi-tasking, don't remember the exact details :lol:).

See , how i made the post alive again :D

khanshahmir wrote:

See , how i made the post alive again :D

You can take all the credit you want Mr. Max-Pain :P

Abu_Adel wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Nice thinking TLL.

Oh, did I forget to include a weblink to the wikipedia page for the answer ? ;)

lmaoo @ ghanshyampdave
i just did i guess lol

here is going nice discussion............

khuramluck wrote:

Which Page and which question are you referring to ??? :P

Alliecat wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Nice thinking TLL.

But wait.. this was on some TV show I saw last night!  Something about selenium being used to kill aliens (I was multi-tasking, don't remember the exact details :lol:).

:) The movie 'Evolution' (2001). Was on some Free-to-Air channel yesterday.

saimans wrote:
khuramluck wrote:

Which Page and which question are you referring to ??? :P

Daily question of the day...

Ok what? where did the questions go to.. this has become the digression thread! :D

the dreams and freedoms q sure brought out a lot of discussions and stories and the like. @Maya more of such qs!!

RedGoblin wrote:

the dreams and freedoms q sure brought out a lot of discussions and stories and the like. @Maya more of such qs!!

:top:

selenium, electrons, aliens and then Maya, hehehe so much to think about...wonder if aliens have dandruff too or maybe they are the dandruff, lol...selenium found in antidandruff shampoo...but prefer the deep discussion...and the guy in the field...phew deep stuff, whats next??? purpose of life, attaining higher spiritual level??? keep it coming

@imraan007  It pleases me that you're thinking about the man in the field.  Maybe we're all sending him good vibes.. I hope so :)

yeh...it's powerful imagery...solitary man in a field. I imagined that his thoughts are his only companion. Considering we are a community that is sociable. It brought many questions to mind and I guess we can learn many lessons. A moment of contemplation in contrast to the usual dreams living the life of the not so rich and not so famous, hehehe.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to write such beautiful stories to us! thank you so much for sharing!
Who would of known that such a personal question to me that I made out of situation I am in right now, will get yall to write such amazing answers, thank you a lot for helping me seeing what's important! I really needed this! once again I am very glad to be a part of this blog and its people :)

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Try to fail but never fail to try

Maya Maya wrote:

once again I am very glad to be a part of this blog and its people :)

We :heart: you, too.

The picture speaks for itself:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/483368_508335532516229_1040961446_n.jpg

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?

We like the things until we can't or don't do them. But once we do them; we don't like them the same way as before.

Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility answers why we don't like the things we do repeatedly.

Finally, life is not short. It's just unpredictable and doesn't give too many opportunities.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

doesn't give too many opportunities.

You have to MAKE opportunities :)

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

doesn't give too many opportunities.

You have to MAKE opportunities :)

Agreed !
Opportunity doesn't come knocking to our doors.

Isn't MAYA MAYA a fish? I remember hearing it when I visited the wet market.:D

Family
Friends
Good Conversation
Chocolate
Music

:cool:

Mikachu wrote:

Family
Friends
Good Conversation
Chocolate
Music

*sigh*

Mikachu wrote:

Family
Friends
Good Conversation
Chocolate
Music

:idontagree:

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

Hi Maya my list is :

Family
Friends
Help others
Dreams
Prayer