Child age 4 years require any vaccination certificate for family visa

Hi all,

I am planning for my family joining visa for Oman for my wife and 4 years son. Today my wife went for GAMCA medical for herself as I know children Gamca is not required. But at clinic, they were asking to do vaccination certificate for my kid also, as the vaccination certificate is required for kids at airports. Is this true, is this required?

Hi mtbamtb,

Vaccination details are not needed to be produced while entering the Sultanate.

Thanks Sumitran,
Do vaccination report required at Indian Airport or anywhere in case they are joining me in Oman

Hi mtbamtb,

Vaccination details are not needed to be produced while exiting India.

Dear Sumitran,

Thanks for your prompt reply...
My wife GAMCA test is being done at Kolkata (Corporate Diagnostic Centre). Yesterday when we inquire about the report, they said that X-ray is not clear so you have to come again for re x-ray. My wife is Alhamdolillah fit and fine without any history of serious illness. I am feeling suspicious about the clinic centre. Is this possible or any history of wrong doing from Gamca clinic centres? Do any body have such experience or how we can convince or any out side laboratory report can help?
And in worse case if Gamca fail, then can I bring them on Visit Visa rather than family joining visa?

Please respond dear Sumitran or any body who knows...

Regards,
Mahtab

Hi mtbamtb,

All I can say is that your fears are totally unfounded.

Medical tests done by the Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association (GAMCA) in India is required aspart of the preliminary process prior to taking up any employment in the UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Bahrain and Oman.

As the name says, the GAMCA certified laboratories are the only ones authorised to conduct the medical tests for entering the Sultanate on employment purposes. Medical test reports from other places will not be entertained.

For a Visit Visa, no medical tests are needed.

The GAMCA clinic does not profit in any way by falsifying the test results of its clients.

Dear Sumitran,

Thanks a lot for your helpful response...
Please make me clear that in case if my wife GAMCA is fail, as its report is linked with her Passport number, then also we can apply for visit visa and would it be granted on the same passport number?
How to deal with this visit visa requirement in such case.

Regards,
Mahtab

Hi mtbamtb,

Like I have mentioned in my comments above, For a Visit Visa, no medical tests are needed.

So it doesn't matter if your wife is declared 'fit' or 'unfit to travel in the GAMCA tests.

Hi ,as my husband planning for family visa in oman my gamca medical is fit alhamdulillah  I know child gamca is not required but  I want to ask you my child is 5 year old  there is any vaccination certificate required for oman or at airport is it required