Comprehensive Bahrain Visa Process & FAQ - Work & Self sponsorship

@XTang thanks Sir 👍

Hi Xtang,

what if the WP visa is issued while labor is inside Bahrain and before the enrollment of Bio and medical test he has to leave the country and come back in few days within the 1st month?  will that be alright or his visa will be cancelled if he leaves?

If the visa is issued i.e. you have paid for it, then no problem re: visa.  But be aware that missing enrollment at times could lead to alerts/violations on the CR.

@XTang

the visa was issued and fully paid 2 days ago, but he didn't make the enrollment, just has to go to saudi for 2 days and come back to continue the enrollement.. do you think he can make the finger prints and photo on the causeway when he returns?

@XTang

do we have 1 month from issue of visa to do the enrollment and medical test?

Medical is not the issue. Enrollment is.  Do enrollment ASAP.

@XTang

but what is deadline for enrollment? his visa was issued 2 days ago; and is it possible to do it on causeway when returning to Bahrain?

thx

Has he already left?

If visa was applied from inside Bahrain, has to be done at the enrollment center and not at point of entry.

@XTang

no he hasn't moved yet, planned for the morning. He was on a visit visa then turned into work visa and paid all fees. My concern is whether it will be any harm to leave the country and get back before doing the enrollment.

Look, I am responding on the phone so can't type a lot. My advice, let him do enrollment and leave. Simple.

thanks

today 25 july my work visa expiry 28 august i resigned from job 20 july(3 months resignation april to july)

new employer applying my visa for job but i can see my job visa is showing on lmra website as visa is on grace period.....there will be any difficulties to get my job visa from 2nd employer??? what i have to do he apply my new visa on 23 july

No issues, make sure the visa is in process before grace period expires. You also have the option to extend the grace period by visiting LMRA