New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kazakhstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kazakhstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,

I am currently an American expat living in W.Africa, but moving with my family to Almaty in a few weeks.

I have a ton of questions especially since I have never been to central Asia before.  I am looking forward to this forum's advice to help improve our transfer to and experience in Almaty.

Thanks!

Meghan

Hi dear members,

I am living with my family in Almaty. I am planning to do yoga, are here any places you recommend ?

Hello,

I just arrived in Almaty and am looking for a house or townhouse to rent. I'm interested in Nurley Tau, Tau Samal, near First President Park, near Gornyi Gigant or Kok Tobe. Please contact me if anyone has available rentals.

Thanks,
Meghan

Hi All,

My name is Paolo I am from Italy, actually I am working in Dubai in a marketing agency but I am planning to come in Almaty (city that I like) and live there.

Here in Dubai I am working in a marketing agency, our core business is BTL marketing activity (promoters, merchandisers, branding) for client such Johnson and Johnson, Lenovo, Bayer, L'Oreal, Blackberry, Alcatel.

Is it possible to have a list of recruitment agency/headhunter that can support me in the research of the job.

Thank you in advance who can help me.

Paolo

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

We r Egyptian planning to move to Atyrau by the end of summer.
We have 2 kids , a boy 17 yrs and a girl 10 yrs
Looking forward to know more about the community and the international schools in Atyrau ( British and American schools).
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there
I am from Vietnam. Currently, I am doing academic job in Astana. Is there any Chinese market in Astana? Thank you in advance.

Hi I'm Joseph from the Philippines. Just arrived two days ago in Almaty, Kazakhstan but I am working in Taldykorgan.

Any expats living in Taldrykorgan?

Thanks.

Hello!
If it is still actual, please contact me.  My Name is Alina and I'm a Kazakhstani national, so I can help with ajusting here.
Best regards

Hi everyone !
I just arrived in almaty, im tunisian speaking English, french and spanish, i lived in W africa so its a big change in here specially the weather ☃️❄️ im discovering the city and i would like to make some friends so feel free to contact me 😊🙏

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830102

Thanks!

Closed