New members of the Madagascar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Madagascar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Madagascar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello!

My name is Raphael and I'm a stock trader. Along with my girlfriend and our dog we've planed to move to Madagascar in july/august. Our main motivation to live on that island is  volunteering for the local community. We'd like to focus especially on children education and run a fundrising projects. Therefore I've got few questions I'd like to ask in seperate topic. Thank you very much for any advice! :) It's really nice to be here with you.

Best,
Raphael

Hi,

I am Rickenbilly its my alias which is my alias from Cuba and it means 'una bicicleta muy rica' in other words a wonderfull bicycle. Even Van Van a famous Cuban orchestra made a song about is.

I am an industrial designer and design-teacher and have been working and living in Cuba/Havana since 2002. Besides being designer I like to dance Salsa and that was the first reason for visiting Cuba. After being offered a teaching post at the design school I decided to make 'Habana' my home.

But after 16 years I feel I am ready for a change and in October 2018 I will visit Madagascar to see what it is like. For many years yet It was on my bucket list but never came to it. I am on this forum to make friends and looking for information.

Best regards,

Ton Haas

Hi all
My name is Sylviane!! From Madagaskar. I am a receptionist and congress event assistent. Actually I already let longtime ago Madagaskar.But I know my country very well so I can give some advice if you need or some suggestion.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830150

Thanks!

Closed