Menu
Expat.com

If you could live in Asia , where would you choose?

Last activity 18 July 2022 by aly123

Guest6824

for me. I will choose Viet Nam or Singapore  big_smile.pngkiss.png

lily.truong.jfku

@QuangHuyBui: Please share more why you would choose Vietnam or Singapore. If you were to live in Vietnam, what parts of Vietnam would you live in?

Zelce

I would love to live in Japan; the climate, nature, culture, cuisine, civilization; eveyrthing is  perfect!

ZedDfearly

top.png

Guest6824

that's very simple because i'm Vietnamese , i were born in VN so i really love my country.hihi
Also i'm living in the South of VN, that's HCMC. And the second country which i like it , that's Singapore.
because i saw there have many beautiful place also the air in this country is so clean.

stumpy

Laos as I have family there.

queeniec

Philippines  big_smile.png

mmounir

Indonesia , that country touched my heart specially that I am married from Indonesian

lily.truong.jfku

@QuangHuyBui: Could you please share more the reasons you love living in HCMC? What do you like/ love about life there and why?

Contem talk

I love to live in Vietnam, but always like to go for vacation  Malasia, Balai, Maladives and Sri Lanka, those countries were has amazing natura,

Guest6824

you're absolutely right !!

lalhere

of course Vietnam

Guest6824

heart.pngkiss.png

somer omak

Indonesia

Nei lHsu

Maybe I'd like to choose Japan,I have never been abroad,but their culture fascinate me most,though the political  relationship between this two countries is not harmonious because of history issues,but have to admit the fact that most of people there are friendly.

Dtm02

I mean Thailand is the first country I visited in Asia, but I will say Thailand. The food, nature,  the standard of living, I mean I don't think there are many such places in the world that can top that

Maroccii

Philippines will be my destination

alfsl

Malaysia i would recommend. You won't be miss your traditional food since we have it all

beppi

Taiwan for scenery.
Hong Kong for the city vibes.
Malaysia for the food.
Indonesia for cuture.
Singapore for the good life.

aly123

None other than Indonesia..

Indaryati

For me i like live in hongkong

Linesther

Why Hong Kong?I want in korea or USA

Fred

North and South Korea hold almost no interest for me so I wouldn't even bother looking at them.

China is a place I'd love to visit but not live permanently.

Japan is in far too big a rush for my tastes

Vietnam, Burma, Laos and Cambodia sound like really interesting places to visit, but I know too little about them to consider living there long term.

I don't like most Thai food so that country is well off my list, but I would recommend visiting the south just because the place is so beautiful. The tourist traps are a dump, and all worth avoiding like the plague. Those places are just prostitute fests, a waste of time unless your hobby is getting drunk and catching AIDS.

Singapore seems interesting for work, but not a lot more

Malaysia is great, a country where it's easy to get around, has lovely people, and a wide variety of cultures and food to explore

Indonesia remains top of my list, an amazing place to live with a million things I haven't even seen yet.
I fully intend to stay here until someone digs a hole and dumps me in it, then I'll literally be part of Indonesia. Hopefully I'll be dead when they do that or I'll get very grumpy.

Linesther

I think indonesia not good. Terrible rules and about passport is really bad. Really annoying can not go far away. Always need making visa.omg.hahaha.. really2 I'm waiting 2 year more for get Korean resident

mena23

I have 3 choices Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan. Hong kong because everything is so nearby busy exciting city with a lot to enjoy. Taiwan similar but less bunched up lovely weather kind people amazing island to visit for its beautiful environment. Japan technology convenience busy or not it has all that you could enjoy.

Aliabab71

Singapore without any doubt

Fred
Linesther wrote:

I think indonesia not good.

The world would be a boring place if we all held the same thoughts, loves, and hates.

cutelamb

l think Taiwan would be great environment is quite good and l love nature

febriolha

Indonesia, of course.

iristranv

So did u move to Japan?

Amy14344

no doubt Thailand <3

MOHCTEP

I like clean, civilized society that enjoys fine craftsmanship and Winter sports- JAPAN

Heshna

smile.png

Hussam dad

I think to live in Japan is nice

Hakka

I am from Hong Kong.

sarapeccianti

I am an American and have lived in both Thailand (1 year) and Taiwan (4 years). If you would like more information (I have a lot of opinions and advice;) just send me a message

stumpy

Hi and welcome to the forum sarapeccianti

Your post is  offtopic.gif
You are welcome to post your offer on a new thread.

Yamini_Nandakumar

Singapore is a great place to live. Even though the cost of living is quite high, the quality of living is great.

ADNAN SHAFQAT

nice place for living and for enjoyment  in Pakistan islamabad some more good place in Pakistan for visting. try to vist in Pakistan.

ADNAN SHAFQAT

Yes you say true agree

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles