Expat Blog Paintball tournament

Hi,

After the bowling event which is on 20th, we are planning a paintball tournament for guyz the week after i.e. on 27th April.
THe charges are around 150-200 Riyal per head, looking for 20 sharp shooters atleast to make good teams.

Confirm your participations here, payment will be collected at bowling so that can book the venue. Timing is flexible will go with majority.

Regards,

slyshooter

thenga!!!! group of stingy Blogger s :lol:

I am in ... whats the venue ? UBC ?

how did the bowling on 19th go..

:D  count me in ...

3 people... just imagining 3 of them fighting each other :)

hi, where is this? Is it 27 April evening?

what is paintball?

paintball is a game with 2 teams shooting paint bullets at eachother and its not totally painless but fun!!

uglybetty wrote:

paintball is a game with 2 teams shooting paint bullets at eachother and its not totally painless but fun!!

Many thanks for explaining the game, now that I know, I would really wanna do them all :-)

@Oracle: google it :D, but yeah its great fun alright!!

so why the lack of interest?

lol ... folks here are so dead ... i eventually had to go to Riyadh International Exhibition Center just to check up on how the universities are doing there ... :D

bored out of skull!

oraclefusion.. this is a nice way of venting out on your anger on ppl you like *wink* *wink*

kamiii wrote:

oraclefusion.. this is a nice way of venting out on your anger on ppl you like *wink* *wink*

On the contrary, I don't have anger but only love for her :-)
now don't you get jealous ....

sly.. where are we playing ? and i guess gathering 20 ppl would be too much a hassle.. lets make it two teams of 5 each

that's no problem, we'll see how many we can gather

Firstly,i am So ready to go as soon i find a rich BF because i m gonna spend it on Paintball and secondly (Meri Kachi hogi) :P I mean come one...i m huge  having more body mass means you would have more chances to hit me...:dumbom:

Pl Pm me if ya r paying for me :lol::lol::lol:

Nonz: getting desperate for free stuff??

RedGoblin wrote:

Nonz: getting desperate for free stuff??

No wonder = aesi wesi :lol::lol::lol:

If its free Nonzy is in. eh? that about sums it right?

hi
count me in if possible ?????

RedGoblin wrote:

jaan jaye par mufta na jaye..

kamiii wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

jaan jaye par mufta na jaye..

yesh yesh :idontagree: