Help needed regarding net salary

I got a job offer from city Odense and I have been offered 49000 dkk per monthly salary with 10 percent of pension.
Additional details :
1)Employee contribution is 4% in pension.
2) I am single.

Can some one help how much per month in -hand salary will I get  after tax deductions.

Thanks in advance.

Whether the employer's pension contribution is taxable or not depends on one thing. 1) Will it be a pension scheme you can take with you when you leave Denmark, then it's taxable now. 2) If it is saved until retirement, it will not be taxated now, but first when you retire. The first one is a special edition for expats, the other the normal one for Danes.

Your own pension contribution is to be deducted in the pay before taxation.

1) Single, living in Odense, yearly taxable pay 625,000 kroner ((49,000 a month + 10% and - 4%) = tax 250,440.37 kroner.
In hand 49,000 kroner - 1,960 kroner (4%) - tax 20,870 kroner = 26,170 kroner.

2) Single, living in Odense, yearly pay 565,000 kroner (49,000 a month - 4 %) = tax 216,925.33 kroner.
In hand 49,000 kroner - 1,960 kroner (4%) - tax 18,077 kroner = 28,963 kroner.

It all looks very fine.

/Nellie

@Nellie - Great thanks for your reply.

But , I have another question . will it be my choice about the type of pension ( to get it after or before my retirement) or there would be some company policy which I should follow in this case .

Actually, I don't know, but ask at any rate. As most expats are only in Denmark for a few years, it is the obvious choice to take the pension along with you when you leave the country.

Odense is a nice town which I am sure you'll like.

/Nellie