Carpooling - Carsharing from Al Ain to Dubai

Hi All..
any contacts who do regular carpooling from Al Ain to Dubai on a daily basis ?
am staying near al ain mall... & working in damac executive heights (tecom/barsha heights)

This is unique.  Usually people do it the other way round i.e. live in Dubai and commute to Al Ain. Hope you find someone in your situation.

Hi!

I've just moved to Al Ain, is this still an option as I will be doing the daily commute myself to Dubai.

Thanks,

Oscar!

Hi Guys
I can do the commuting daily if the price is right
Drop me a line with your offers
Regards

I need a ride from Al Ain to Dubai tomorrow (and every Sunday) morning at any time between 6 and 8 am. Please let me know if you are available.
Thanks,

From Al AIn to Barsha Heights and vise-versa daily.

Hi, I know this is an old thread, but is anyone on here still doing the Dubai/al ain daily? Or know of anyone who does ? Thanks

@hi.sonia

I am doing daily commute from Al Ain to Dubai Monday thru Friday, dept 6 am from al aim and 5.15 pm from dubai.

If anyone interrsted, pls ping me on

@aravindprasad

I am interested , i am moving to al ain from june and my work location is in business bay

, let me know s this will fit ?

if possible we can catch up in whatsapp

Hi, I'm also interested.

@aravindprasad

Is this option still available

Hi guys! If someone is still driving every day from Al Ain to Dubai, please let me know to my WA number ***. I would like to share ride.  Thank you!

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Kindly post an advert in the dedicated section for Classifieds for expats in Al Ain.

There is a special category for Carpooling.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@hi.sonia did you find any option?

Is there anybody who travels 5 days a week from Al Ain to dubai and back?

Hi

If anyone is still interested in carpooling from Al Ain to Dubai and vice versa, please get in touch to get started.

Thank you