Menu
Expat.com

exchanging paypal money

Last activity 07 May 2018 by Here 2XL

hmidou

Hi I came back home recently and I wanted to retrieve money from my paypal account to my Moroccan account but to no avail. Any one can help?

lilyya

Good evning
Your account must be in bank CIH or Tijjari wafa bank ; this 2 Banks can work with PayPal. .. May be they are others but you must ask in ur bank.
Best regards

ked007

Hello hmidou,

I'll buy your paypal balance in exchange for MAD.

Please PM me.

hmidou

Thanks a lot Lilyya for your advise. Pitty because I opened an account at the BMCE. Will check though.

hmidou

Hello Ked, thanks a lot for your reply. Are you in Marrakech?

Maroccii

I would like to help you convert your PayPal balance into MAD. I have associated my PayPal account to my Société Générale account and it's perfectly functional. You can check with them but I can also help buying some of your PayPal balance in exchange for MAD. Contact me if interested

Here 2XL

How much PayPal money can I convert to a moroccon bank? Is any limit?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Morocco

• Opening a bank account in Morocco
    Opening a bank account in Morocco

Opening a bank account in Morocco is relatively easy. The language barrier could be an obstacle if you do not ...

• Banking in Morocco
    Banking in Morocco

Opening a bank account in Morocco is not a difficult task, and often the only hurdle is a language barrier if ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting married in Morocco
    Getting married in Morocco

If you want to get married in Morocco, there are different steps and a variety of procedures to follow. These can ...

• Casablanca neighbourhoods
    Casablanca neighbourhoods

Stretching over 220 km², Casablanca is more than twice the size of Paris. Like all historical cities and ...

• Making phone calls in Morocco
    Making phone calls in Morocco

During your stay in Morocco, you will certainly wish to keep in touch with friends and family. To do so, you can ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Getting around Casablanca
    Getting around Casablanca

Moving around in Casablanca is a day-to-day challenge. However, the city has a fairly developed ...

All of Morocco's guide articles