English speaking mums in Nantes

Hello :)
I found an old post about expat mums looking for other English speaking mums and thought I'd start a new one.
I'm relatively new to Nantes, I relocated here with my family due to my husbands work. Would love to meet other mums or dads :) that want to hang out.

Hi DebHart,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

If you know a place where expat mums can meet in Nantes, it would be great if you try to organise an expat mum meet up in the Events section here :

https://www.expat.com/en/events/europe/france/nantes/;)
Christine

Hi! Are you still in Nantes?
My family is moving there in January 2020.

Hi! We're moving close to Nantes in Jan. Are there still any mum's out there? Our little one is 8mobths old! We'll be happy to meet!
Karo

I'd be happy to meet when we a move in Jan!
Karo

KaroSm wrote:

I'd be happy to meet when we a move in Jan!
Karo

We are not parents but are hoping to move to the Nantes area in early/mid 2022. It would be nice to meet people who speak English (or Polish) to help navigate the city and make it less lonely!

Good luck with your move!

Hi! It would be great to meet you guys!

Hi! We're moving sometime in January. Well be living  30min from Nantes and we'll be happy to meet some new people! Let's be in touch !
Karo

Hi,

Any expat mums who would like to meet up? I'm an American living in Nantes with my French husband and 2 kids. Let me know if you would like to get together!

Evelyn

@evelyngotera hey there I think this post was old, then i saw your reply and got excited! My hubbie is French and from Nantes. We live in Scotland, just had a baby and will be over to visit family in June for 2 weeks… let's do coffee?

Hi! We have finally moved in with a little delay:) we're in saint Cyr en Retz but it's 30min from Nantes so I'll be happy to meet!

@evelyngotera were finally in the region:) let me know if you guys wanna meet! I know summer time can be tricky;) Karo

Hi just joining in this - I'm English but been in France for almost 20 years... I have a 4 year old daughter and am eager to find some English speaking friends for her (and me!)
We have just moved to the area- ancenis- 20 mins from Nantes. Would love to join a group or meet up from September
Let me know!!
Hi madviola,

Welcome to expat.com!

I hope you will soon meet new people in Nantes! 1f642.svg

Cheers,
Vero
Expat.com team

@madviola

Hi madviola, I don't know if this thread is active still... Have found any groups or clubs? We'd be happy to meet. We are an Anglo-French family, we moved to Ancenis from the UK in December and we would love to meet some anglophones... Our kids are older than yours though, our youngest daughter is 12.

Geneviève

@Gv1h

Hello and welcome !

It's been a while since this members logged in. I would suggest that you click on her username and send her a private message so that she receives a notification.

All the best

Bhavna