Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a bed

Last activity 10 July 2018 by Ramiar Jamal

Ramiar Jamal

Hello Expats,

I am an international student,looking for a bed for a week from 16 of July. if any one has one, please let me know! I pay the rent too.

Looking forward to hearings from you,

Best regards,

Ramiar Jamal

Anas

Hi Ramiar Jamal, smile.png

I suggest you post an advert on the Milan classifieds section of the site where more members can view it.

Good luck.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

GuestPoster8710

Deat Ramiar, i suggest you try airbnb services.

Ramiar Jamal

I will, thank.you Queenjay

Articles to help you in your expat project in Milan

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Accommodation in Milan
    Accommodation in Milan

Milan is one of the world's fashion capitals and, as Italy's most important industrial and financial ...

• The Milan neighbourhood guide
    The Milan neighbourhood guide

Greater Milan, as the Milanese call it, is, without doubt, the most important center in Italy today. It is the ...

• Buying a property in Italy
    Buying a property in Italy

If you want to sell your home as part of your move to Italy, why not buy again once you are here? Or why not ...

• Accommodation in Italy
    Accommodation in Italy

If you decide to move to Italy, the question of accommodation will naturally arise. Most foreigners who relocate ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• Leisure activities in Milan
    Leisure activities in Milan

Famous for fashion, gastronomy and design, Milan has much more to offer than glamour. The city is full of renowned ...

All of Milan's guide articles