Menu
Expat.com

I want to learn French

Last activity 28 July 2018 by Fakhriddine

Dina1988

Hi ladies,

Anyone interested in learning French together? I know all the basics but need to practice with a group whom I can chat in French with to improve.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Doesn't have to be a serious learning can be for fun smile.png

Rolea Laura-Elena

Hello,

I'm interested in learning French. Let me know how we can do it.

Anadeem

Hi,

I am, sure now a days many e channels you can speak, read and write the languages. However it is very hard to learn a language professionally in a short time, yes its possible but very difficult.

You can use some online french communities for practicing your language.

Thanks.
Asif

beppi

This forum also has a French language section, which might help.

Maryamayda

Hi !

I am also interested... Well I am a native French speaker but I will still be interested to interact.  Let me know.

khan221

Hello
I'm very much interested to learn French. As a French movie fan, it's on my 'to do list' for a long time. Would be great to have help from native French. Count me in smile.png
Thanks.

Fonchojoseph

Hi
I am willing to help, if you can call me through this number *** to discuss detaily about the procedures.
Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Rolea Laura-Elena

Super, I send you a contact request.

Dkouessan

Ok no problem I can help you

Fakhriddine

hi , i can help you to practice if you want !

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

• Study in Mexico
    Study in Mexico

If you're planning to move to Mexico with your family or choose to study there, here is all you need to know ...

• Education in Italy
    Education in Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy with your family, the question of your children's schooling will ...

• Schools in Qatar
    Schools in Qatar

Qatar is home to people from so many different nationalities. As such, this is reflected in the choice of schools ...

• Study in the Philippines
    Study in the Philippines

The Philippines stands as an enchanting archipelago boasting a rich cultural heritage, breathtaking landscapes, ...

• Study in Belgium
    Study in Belgium

Belgium is an ideal destination for students worldwide. This country attracts students with its high-quality ...

• Student life in Singapore
    Student life in Singapore

Singapore is home to four large ethnic groups: Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Eurasian, whose influences and ...

• Money saving tips for international students in Malaysia
    Money saving tips for international students in Malaysia

Living and getting around in Malaysia is relatively cheap, but if you're a student, you're likely to often ...

All guide articles