Menu
Expat.com

Is it permissible to send wife on exit and keep my kids?

Last activity 09 August 2018 by somer omak

Ahmad7861

As my life has been made a living hell by my wife, and it gets very difficult to live with her, but I have two loving children, who are small and need the care, which I think cannot get good care and upbringing If I sent them on exit with her mother, so I am thinking "Is it permissible officially to send my wife only on exit and keep my kids with me in Saudi Arabia?

romartz

Hi Ahmed,

It is heart breaking that you did not find comfort living with your wife... However, your wife is considered as your one flesh when you marry her. Probably you may have to consult with an expert for counselling to at least put off the fire between you and your wife... You may want to talk to her alone and tell her about the things that bothers or things that you do not like in your relationships... it is better to be honest, thou it may take a long conversation but you may also realize that maybe, you might have the contribution to your burden right now... sending her for final exit might be a problem to your growing children, letting your children to be under the care of others may result to parents-children relationship gap, and specially if the mother is away, who would take care and love them? There is no replacement for a mother's love, speaking for your children...

You have made a vow not only to both your parents and to those people present on your wedding day, but also to God when you marry your wife... Try to talk to her and evaluate yourself also.

As for your case, since you have a question, it is possible to send your wife only for final exit since your wife and children are independently under your sponsorship... However, think about your children if you really care about them, that they need a mother also to depend on...

I pray that you will have a peace of mind when deciding.

A piece of advise, do not make a decision if your mind is not at peace...

God bless you brother...

somer omak

Romartz ! I'm proud of bro smile.png

Excellent always

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles