Menu
Expat.com

Saudi Council of engineering registration with master degree

Last activity 22 August 2024 by mrishfaq

asadjavaid124

@Shahid_Yaqoob can you share your number i want to discuss few things about SCE

Ghazala Shah

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
asadjavaid124

@Shahid_Yaqoob can i get your contact number ?

Ghazala Shah

@asadjavaid124 ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum section. To share your contact details send it through the private messaging system of the website by clicking on the member's photo > send a message.

All the best,

Bhavna

mazeemmcs

I have 10 years experience as a Full Stack Developer but I have bachelor or commerce degree in which profession I can registered in sce I want to bring my family on iqama please suggest me which profession I can get in which I can easily get family iqama ?

mazeemmcs

I have 10 years experience as a Full Stack Developer but I have bachelor or commerce degree in which profession I can registered in sce I want to bring my family on iqama please suggest me which profession I can get in which I can easily get family iqama ?

faaran1987

Does SCE accept the application for membership without attestation of the degree from the home country Saudi Culture and embassy? Pls advise.

Babarrazzakbwp

@Shahid_Yaqoob bro I have B tech electronic and then i got my degree MCS from VU. Is it possible the Saudi engineering council will give me membership as Engineer?

techbuildindia1

Hello.

To renew technician expired iqama what do I need?

SCE membership or SCE certificate?

Manoj Kaushik

@SHAHID TANVEER

Can you update the current status? Engineering council accepted your degrre?

Mohammed Ahmed_75677

@santark

Hi,

Currently I am in same scenerio.

I have Civil engineering degree and working as a software Engineer.

How can I get Iqama and SCE.

Please share your support

Mohammed Ahmed_75677

@santark

Hi,

Currently I am also facing the same issue.

I have Civil engineering degree but I have 3 years of experience in Wipro as software Engineer.

How can get Saudi council of Engineering

mrishfaq

@Mohammed Ahmed_75677

I have BSc engineering degree and MSc Engineering degree also.  I have Attested my MSC engineering degree from Islamabad Saudi culture and embassy... then it is enough for SCE or they will ask for BSc engineering attestation also?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles