Weather in Dubrovnik

I'm considering travelling to Dubrovnik on holiday. Does anybody know if Septmber is still a good time? (reasonably good weather and cheaper)

Hi mariojbc,

I have introduced your topic as a new thread on the Croatia forum for better visibility.

I hope you get replies very soon.

Christine

YES. It's absolutely lovely there them. Sea nice and warm, sun not TOO hot. Everywhere open and slight decline in numbers of tourists.
ENJOY !!!

Thanks Christine & MalcomS

I'm about to buy the tickets then :)

Got really interested in travelling to Croatia on holiday after I was a programme about the country in the British television.

Honest it's a wonderful country, otherwise I would never have considered moving there. I have travelled much of the world and there , once you are accepted, the folk are terrific .
But if you want to know any more my e-mail address is malcolm. stevens2@gmail.com  or my phone number is 01749 860569. Do not be afraid to ask me anything and I will happily give you some hints about anything I know
Yours .
Malcolm  ::):o  ::thanks:
P. S.
I am only here for the sljedeci deset dani ( next 10 days in Hrvatski jezik ( Croatian language )) before I return again to Istria. You REALLY should try to learn SOME of their terribly difficult language, they will like you and respect you so much more for trying , even if you fail , immediately !