Hi, I want to practice Korean

hello everyone, my name is Mandy. I'm Vietnamese. I'm leaening Korean for five months now. i love to have friends who can practice speaking or chatting in Korean with me. Nice to meet all of you here.

안녕하세요. 저는 맨디 입니다. 베트남 사람 입니다. 저는 한국 친구들랑 이야기하고 싶습니다.
고맙습니다.

Hi! I am Diana.
I am glad that you are learning Korean!!
Learning new language can be hard but, interesting thing to do, I think.;)
Anyway, I am able to speak Korean, so if you have any question, or talk with me, i am more glad than that.

Hard working! ;)

Have a great day!

Hey...

Mandy... you can download this free n cute book - thekoreaguide.com/2011/10/30/download-easy-to-learn-korean-by-chad-meyer-moonjung-kim/]Easy to Learn Korean[/url].. by Chad Meyer and Moonjung Kim..

Apart from that If you want to learn about Korean Culture on the website The Korea Guide..
thekoreaguide.com/category/about-korea/korean-culture

Hello, Mandy! Nice to meet you! I'm Bulgarian, who also trying to learn Korean, but I'm still newbie (began this march...), so If you want practicing with me later, will be great! :D

Hello. How is Seoul ? I lives in Ho chi minh. I miss Seoul. If I were in Seoul, i could teach you Korean. Here in Vietnam, i learned VIetnamese but it is not easy to follow the pronounciation.

-

i'm not using skype, but have twitter - ale3in ^_~

I want to learn to, I have the Resotta Stone one and it seems to help alot!! Maybe we can start a study group??? :P

About studying group, i'm in, find me in twitter @ale3in and dm me if some create a group

hey guys, I'mmoving to Korea soon and it would be nice to learn the language, is it the right place to start here?

안녕하세요^^ '정 찬'이라고 해요! 보시다피시 한국인이구요, 서울에 사는 대학생입니다ㅎㅎ 만나서 반가워요!

Hi coreanicus!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi, Armand!
Yeah! I can speak in English.
I'm linving in Seoul and I'm Korean! Nice to see you.\

안녕하세요^^ coreanicus! Nice to meet you! I'm Isabel from Bulgaria.