Menu
Expat.com

What do you like the most about your job?

Last activity 17 July 2012 by haggishunter

zuneo1

There are so many people who still work at the same workplaces even though they do not like their jobs. At least, there should be some things they love about their jobs. That's why they do not quit the job. If you can choose only one reason why you can still work at the same place, what is that reason? In other words, what do you like the most about your job?

Let's share opinions smile.png

Cheers,
Tong

Indraneel 86

Well my job requires whole lotta technical knowledge. I work as an Automation engineer in a small system house of Rockwell Automation. When u are working in a company like mine, u gotta be Jack of all trades and master of everything, lol!

Being an ace in PLC programing aint enough, u need to have sound knowledge in Electrical, Control & Instrumentation,Power Electronics, Opto Electronics, Basic Electronics, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics,and so on. At times u even need to display skills in computer programming language while working on SCADA nad HMI, and ofcourse networking. I even make AutoCad drawings for the projects. This job kinda makes me feel like a complete engineer.I am being able to apply whatever i learnt back in my college days.And my knowledge doesnt seem to come to a stagnant state for being a part of the project team I am in.
Another raeson why I am proud of this job is, i bagged it at a time when global recession was reigning supreme. I refused help from my relatives and stayed determined to find a job by dint of my own capability, may be the package isnt attractive, but the kind of work experience Im gathering with course of time, will hopefully open great avenues for me soon enough smile.png

ti2uae

Well, I am a project manager in one of the reputed organization in UAE. The best part of my job is - Multitasking. I love to multitask and make sure that the entire project -life cycle gets complete smoothly. Though there are few areas which demands proficient training and coaching. So, have undergone through various Professional Development Institutes in UAE, soft -skills trainings and interesting workshops which make my job more exciting and enjoyable! I love to manage a team under me which indirectly gives me lots of exposure and experience.

Thanks & Regards.

lebanesepirate

flexible ,i make my own schedule

Danchella

Just feel like you come to  have fun, when you come to work, smile and don't make a serious face..relax and you will like your job!

MoverEd1218

no reason, just love it... I do int'l moving, I love it maybe because I'm helping people...

admars

I like to be flexible to have several things to do at the same time  and be in touch with public

haggishunter

I have my dream job big_smile.png
I work for a craft superstore chain, they have 51 stores in the uk and more opening up every month.
can you emagine trying to memorise where 35000 seperate products are in your store with more lines added every week blink.gif
As well has helping customers just starting out doing crafts

BlunderCity

I've been an online poker player since January 2009 and that's the best job I've ever had.

I love the fact that I work from home, I am my own boss, I do my own hours and I can work in my underwear if I want. I also love the game, thinking about strategy and probabilities and generally trying to improve my game.

The downside is the mostly sedentary lifestyle, sitting in front of the PC eating microwaved dinners as well as the inevitable social isolation that the job can bring.

francaiscuisine

fun to be with co-workers smile.png

haggishunter

I love seeing all the new craft products that we get. wink.png
Just have to remember on pay day to keep purse at home big_smile.png

rajrana1981

love your job whatever it may be(opinions might differ)
if ur not happy , you wont be able to keep others happy

always remember
people dont leave bad companies . they leave bad bosses

haggishunter

I love me job because....
on a saturday and sunday between 11am and 3pm i get to make craft stuff with the kids and get paid top.png

HaileyinHongKong

I've always loved dancing.  I probably tried to dance before I tried to walk.  I think we all do, but then we're told to walk first and some people forget how to dance.  What I love most about my job is that I get paid to dance.

jazzy851

Enjoying laughter with work colleagues on amusing things that happen in the work place! big_smile.png

JasfurJQ

I love my job very much so easy, but the best of it was i have 2 days off and i worked the same time as the saudis..... hihihi
sometimes I'm thinking if which part of my job I an going to miss if i left this company, the work of time or the breaktime, hihihi

harira111

smile.png enjoying the smile on children's faces.

admars

Salary and Perks ! smile.png

admars
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I've always loved dancing.  I probably tried to dance before I tried to walk.  I think we all do, but then we're told to walk first and some people forget how to dance.  What I love most about my job is that I get paid to dance.

Great top.png

don moe

being able to communicate with different kind of people and nationalities too.......

haggishunter

mines is
doing the craft classes with the kids big_smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles