Menu
Expat.com

Travel

Last activity 26 July 2019 by Kath05

jetlogz123

Hi..

(i'm from philippines and resides in italy)

I lost my permesso di soggiorno, i applied for the duplicate and they gave me a receipt..my appointment would be this March 29 and im planning to travel this april... Can i still travel in Asia(japan) with only a receipt? At the same time re-enter italy without any problem? Thanks in advance.....

Kath05

How did it go, did u travel to Japan or not?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Milan

• Traveling to Italy
    Traveling to Italy

Are you planning to move to Italy? Before arriving in Italy, whether you are a student, a worker, or a job seeker, ...

• Getting married in Italy
    Getting married in Italy

Italy is the romantic country par excellence, when you think of Venice, Rome or Florence. And the idea of getting ...

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Accommodation in Milan
    Accommodation in Milan

Milan is one of the world's fashion capitals and, as Italy's most important industrial and financial ...

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• Leisure activities in Milan
    Leisure activities in Milan

Famous for fashion, gastronomy and design, Milan has much more to offer than glamour. The city is full of renowned ...

• Higher education in Milan
    Higher education in Milan

Milan is one of the best educational hubs in Italy and the whole of Europe. Indeed, the city has the largest ...

All of Milan's guide articles