Relocating to Libreville

Hello All.  I would like to ask some general questions....any reply is appreciated
myself, wife and 4 month old baby girl may have the pleasure to relocate to Libreville.  We are seasoned Ex Pats from various countries and we are currently living in Saudi Arabia. 
I do not have a lot of information about Libreville (or Gabon in general) and would like to know how life is in Libreville for an British Expat family.
for example
  -- what are the good areas to live in in Libreville
--  Are there good medical facilities as we have a 5 month old baby.
--  what is the rental availability in Libreville for a nice (furnished or unfurnished) 3 bedroomed house with pool and parking in a good and safe area ?
-- What is the crime rate like in the city ?
-- is international food available ?
-- what are the "best" and "worst" points of living in Gabon/Libreville

Many thanks in advance fellow expats...

Stuart.

Hello Stuart,

I am assuming you are already in Gabon. If you still have questions, feel free to email me. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

@Petunialima

It is unsafe to post contact details here (especially for females)on the open forum. Please use the message system to exchange details

HI Sam,

Did you end making that relocation to Libreville?  I am moving there this year with two little ones from the UK. Grateful for any recommendations on rentals and  transportation. We will be there for a yr at most and hoping we can get around without having to buy a car.

Best wishes,
Awa

Hi there,
My family and I will be moving to Libreville at the start of the new year and will be bringing with us a two year old and a three month old.  What advice do you have for bringing young children to Gabon? What are some good places/activities to take them for fun? Did you give your tiny one anti-malarials at first? Or just avoid the mosquitos? Thanks for any info you can think to share!
-Kenzie