Oh my Gosh...I'm moving to Paris

Hi All,

I'm really excited to have joined this amazing forum for expats. I was born, raised and work in London at the moment and will be moving to Paris to live with my French partner. I did study French 15 years ago and now I am taking a course in French with plenty room for improvement.

I would love to meet expats and native French peeps to make new friend and settle in. I am really keen to enroll into a French course too but the prices are crazy! Any one used a really good school that they could recommed. I know of the Institute of Paris and Alliance Francais.

But any tips on great hang out for expats to meet new friends would be most appreciated!!

Look forward to hearing from you!
G

whats upp girlie,

I studied french at alliance francais but it was in Puebla, my city.. in Mexico..:P

well let me introduce myself... i am sara and I am doing an internship here in paris too,

I am also looking for new friends since all my friends were exchange students in Lille and they are all now going back to their countries.. too sad. I arrived in France in September but i guess we have the same problem wiht frenchhhhh cos all my courses were in english ...

hope to hear soon from youuu
and u can add me on facebook  as chidasa domngz flowers

c u

Hello!
My name is Gisela and I'm a Portuguese living in Paris for a while now. I also lived in Cambridge for a year. If you like we could meet for coffee when you arrive. I always welcome meeting new people. It can be pretty lonely when we know no one. :)
Best,
G

heyyyyyy

then lets drink a coffee the 3 of us .... francis u havent added me on facebookkkkk

lol no u just did , lol sorry ok we keep in touch there too

and websurfer21  replyyyy

let's go for a drink this sunday?

hello!
I'm new member of the Expat.com. I live in Paris few months and I will be happy to meet new people.
So I'm in for the next meeting :)

Joanna

chidasa domngz flores  on facebook

add me lets drink sth tomorrow....

^^

A friend gave me a great piece of advice: pick a cafe near you and go to it regularly. As time goes on you will meet the other regulars. She does not speak French yet has made many French friends!

Places like YMCA's have classes that students who study abroad go to. Maybe if you have one near you you can check it out. They are supposed to be very helpful.

Hi guys let's meet all together!

yes lets meet all togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

picnic @ parc chaumot quelquechose its line 7b
^^

chidasa wrote:

yes lets meet all togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

picnic @ parc chaumot quelquechose its line 7b
^^

Hi sara

so what do you think for this week end?