Anglophones in Toulon and in the area

Hi all,
I am French but I am an English teacher and I am looking for native anglophones in Toulon and in the area to organise bilingual discussions. Those who wish to improve their French, as well as those who want to practice their English will be welcome!

Hoping to meet you all soon!

Hélène.

Hello Hélène, i am interested on the meet. How then do we meet. Thanks

Brinette

I am not a native english speaker as in "British" but english is my first language. i wish to ask if the meet is only for every english speaker wishing to improve thier french.....ys i live in Toulon as well.

Merci
Brinette

Hey Zinette, thank you so much for replying! Everyone is welcome of course. The type of meeting and conversation will depend on how many people come and whether there's a majority of native French speakers or native English speakers. Ideally, it would be nice to discuss half of the time in English and half of the time in French, so that everyone can equally benefit from the discussions!
I'm sending you a private message right away!

Hi Helene,
This sounds like a good place to start would like to come along as I need to improve my french and if it helps any one wanting to improve their English that's great
Nigel

I'll send you a private message immediately!

Hi! I will moving to Hyeres near Toulon in January. Happy to meet up and make Some friends.