Menu
Expat.com

May I get a native Spanish

Last activity 04 June 2011 by starkhan

starkhan

Hey all!
i am Ahsan Javed from India I am a graduate in Arabic Language. I tried to find someone in New Delhi who can help me out in Spanish and I can teach him or her in return Arab, Urdu Hindi or English if they desire. But unfortunately yet I could not find any one who can help me. There fore I am posting my add here may be I find some one who can really assist me and some one if wants to come here in Delhi he or she can meet me any time.
my mail id is : ahsanj87@gmail.com
Hope I will listen to you as soon as possible.

arthand

Dear Starkhan,
it was a pleasant surprise to find you post.
Please do let me know if you find Spanish Speaking expats/students/volunteers in MUMBAI where I stay.

I am learning  spanish for more than a year but still failing.The linguist at the University told me that I should learn by speaking to people from Spain or South America.Hope you find someone and realise your dream of learning the language.
Best wishes,
Art

starkhan

Dear Arthand!
Yet I did not find any Spanish person here . If you are student you may visit an institution here called Cervantes in New Delhi. You may join this institute.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Spain

• Study in Spain
    Study in Spain

Opportunities to work towards your qualifications, expand your horizons, form lifelong connections and learn one ...

• Study in Madrid
    Study in Madrid

Madrid is a hub of culture, politics, industry and innovation and one of Europe's leading financial ...

• Study in Barcelona
    Study in Barcelona

Barcelona is Catalonia's cosmopolitan capital and an ideal place for university education. The city has a ...

• Student life in Barcelona
    Student life in Barcelona

Barcelona attracts thousands of international students to its universities and colleges. In addition to receiving ...

• Studying in Seville
    Studying in Seville

Seville is one of Spain's most romantic cities, with gorgeous architecture, orange blossoms, horse-drawn ...

• Student life in Seville
    Student life in Seville

Seville is among the most popular European cities for international students. There is year-round sunshine, a ...

• Student life in Madrid
    Student life in Madrid

Madrid is the capital of Spain, a city that never sleeps and a top destination for Spanish and international ...

• Working in Tenerife
    Working in Tenerife

Are you looking for a job in Tenerife? While there are certainly opportunities, especially for fluent Spanish ...

All of Spain's guide articles