Menu
Expat.com

builder in Montana area

Last activity 31 March 2019 by Paullondoner

Paullondoner

Hi All
I am looking for a recommended, trustable reliable builder in the Montana area, the sort of people I can leave to do the works while I am back in England. Is that possible?

Thanks Paul

Koprivet

Hi Paul,  looks like we are looking for the same thing.  Let me know if you have any luck.  My experience so far, is that the work either doesn't get finished, or it takes a long time for anything to be done, even though payment has been made. 

Whereabouts are you on the map so to speak?

Good luck,

Dilys

Paullondoner

Hi Dilys

I tried few building companies but found one that was interested and asked the right questions etc, search BestBGproperties, they have a good web site and cover all types of building works, I have a house near Yakimovo about half hour drive from Montana,

Where are you? I will be in Bulgaria for a week from 29/4 and will be meeting the builder on site on the 2/5.

Good luck!
Paul

Koprivet

Hi Paul, thanks for your reply.  I will look into the building company you will be using. Have they given you any prices yet, and if so, would be grateful to have an overall understanding of their pricing?   

The house is about an hour away from Veliko Tărnovo. 

Thanks for your help.

Dilys

Paullondoner

Hi Dilys

good luck with it,! I don't have any costs yet  they will follow my site meeting in May, VT is a good city! I was there last November, you will be able to find everything you need there.
are you living in Bulgaria now or planning to in the future?  I wish you luck!
Paul

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

All of Bulgaria's guide articles