MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

For which position and how was it?

I hv applied for bio
But i nt rcvd the interview call

Phamiz.... great news.. you applied for which subject?
When was your interview?
Where was the location?
How did u recieve the interview date.. through mail or moe web portal?

We are all waiting for this informations

which subject?

Hi! I am planning to move to Abu Dhabi by March. I wanted to know about dressing restrictions for expats. I have 2 daughters hence I don't want them to feel uncomfortable. Is English considered the main language of teaching in Indian schools?

In that interview MCQ questions were 30 numbers not 40 and those who attended said cutoff is 29. So they din pass.

In the earlier batches MCQ were 40 and to pass 60% (ie, need to get 24 correct only)

This time its so hard to clear the exam itself if 29 out of 30 ( I am not sure about this) but those who attended in 26th update this info.

rydajayan27 wrote:

In that interview MCQ questions were 30 numbers not 40 and those who attended said cutoff is 29. So they din pass.

In the earlier batches MCQ were 40 and to pass 60% (ie, need to get 24 correct only)

This time its so hard to clear the exam itself if 29 out of 30 ( I am not sure about this) but those who attended in 26th update this info.

29 out of 30 ??
Who will pass through this nano cutoff !

rydajayan27 wrote:

Impossible :huh:

Dats crazy ..why even hold the interview den...

They might have got enough successful applicants. They were recruiting since long time.

I Applied for Design and Innovation. Cleared the exam and attended the interview. I don't know about the cutoff but one guy who attended the biology exam and failed the test told me that he got correct answers for 27 questions out of 30 . We will not be able to know the marks or correct answers. The exam was online. 30 questions, 40 minutes.

Those who cleared the interview earlier can you tell me what are the next steps. How much time does it takes to finish their process and receive visa and tickets. Thank you

PHamiz wrote:

I Applied for CDI. Cleared the exam and attended the interview. I don't know about the cutoff but one guy who attended the biology exam and failed the test told me that he got correct answers for 27 questions out of 30 . We will not be able to know the marks or correct answers. The exam was online. 30 questions, 40 minutes.

27 out of 30 , but failed ??
My hopes are lost. :sosad:

Hey don't lose hope.That guy said so, but I'm not sure about it.Also the questions will be different each time.So who knows, you might get easy questions. Keep trying :)

Congrats,...
So from where did you attend the exam? India?
i think processing visa and all will be within 2 months as per the reviews from forums.

I attended the interview in sharjah, zayed educational complex

Hi, when did you receive the result and the initial contract? Do we have to upload the embassy attested certificates to receive the initial contract?
Thank you

there is interview at Abu dhabi on nov 2 for my friend

I think for result & contract you will get intimation by mail.
How was the interview?  demo class taken?

Hey! :)

I am just confused about the salary, so the first year you get 16k then next 18k then after the licence 21 k?

Thanks!

I don't have any idea .. I'm still in waiting

Don't know about the increment. Basic salary is 16k. You've got the offer letter?

Anyone knows if IELTS is mandatory to attend the interview?

They will ask for the IELTS certificate during the interview, but i think for some subjects, you can produce it within 6 months

Which day you attended the interview and for which subject

How was your interview brother

I am also applied for cs

Hi .  did anyone go for test on Nov 2 for maths in abu dhabi?  Is the test for math teacher and math TTP same ?

Hi PHamiz. what is the test level ? is it from grade 9-10 standard or goes up to grade 11 - 12 standard for secondary teachers ?

Any updation for computer ttp interview date

Hi Guys,

I applied on the 16th of August for CT TTP and received a screened-in mail on the 11th oct. Later they sent another mail on the 15th that had a link and had to be filled by the 19th of oct and sent.
I did all of those things, but at that point, I hadn't uploaded all of the documents like my transcripts.
By the 20th i had finished uploading everything they had asked on the drop-down and also added some more just in case:D
I feel like i havent been called because of my profile being incomplete at a certain point before the 20th when they decided to check. Did all of you upload all of the documents asked before the 19th itself?( for people who were screened on 15th oct, as i saw there are quite a few in the same boat as me)

I was preparing for the exam till the third week of october and then stopped as the 10 week mark for my application had passed and i thought thats it, no use.
Anyway i am shocked to note that people have to score 29 out of 30! A friend of mine said he cleared the exam by getting 50% right. i feel like i need to start prepping again just in case.

Someone had asked me about my prepping methods for the exam.
I decided to put it down here so that we can share our different learning methods.

A friend of mine who is now working in MOE as a CT teacher let me know that the topics will be around Internet of Things(IOT) , debugging, a few questions on HTML, some on Python and a major part of them on Networking. The first thing i did is download the sample question paper from the MOE website. There were about 16 questions, i wrote down the topic each question has been asked from.

And then i Youtubed it!
YT has amazing online courses guys. My idea is to finish each of the course and then go to a website that has sample multiple choice question on that programming language. For eg. i finished a 4 hour course on Python and then went to website that has sample MCQs to see if i am able to clear most of them. 

I have just started a JAVA course this morning, its 9 hours long! but what can you do? I am going to split it up and spend a few hours every morning before work to learn them. I really hope MOE doesnt surprise us by sending a mail in the morning about an interview the same day like someone had commented! Sharing some links i found useful-

Java
youtube.com/watch?v=eIrMbAQSU34
HTML
youtube.com/watch?v=pQN-pnXPaVg
Python
youtube.com/watch?v=rfscVS0vtbw&t=415s

Anyone else has any other learning strategies?

Thanks for sharing your learning tips, I am also following the same, but for Python i prefer Telusko. And honestly i din start Java as I couldn't find any of java questions in sample QP, but its given in the job requirement so need to focus on that also. Another topics from sample QP we can see Number System conversion, HTML, CSS and major Networks

Hi, Is there anyone from Aug 19 batch? Is there any news, After the interview there is no news from MOE, Its been 3 months. :(

hi
I also got same mail on Oct 15 and sent. but still my application status is verifying proof and documents. did you get any response after oct 19th. I am upset and stopped preparation.
regards

Hello !
I wanted to quickly update folks that are wondering about the computer Exam ttp questions. I spoke to a friend currently working there. Two of his friends attended the ttp exam for the same position on October 26th, unfortunately they failed the test. The exam was really hard according to them, bad news-sorry. Though i did get to know that the number of questions are still 40, so i feel they might be implementing the 60% cutoff even now. Python, design technology and CCNA took most of the weight-age in the exam. 

Hope this helps a bit.

Hi,
my case of applying in the MOE is exactly same as urs.

My status just shows verifying documents...
no one has still contacted me

did u receive interview call?

i am in sharjah. how about you?

We are in the same boat. Haven't received an interview call as well.

johansamsanoj07
How would you describe the interview process- easy, hard?
And how difficult was the exam?

Its easy, my subject was English

Ah okay! I have applied for CS/DT ttp