MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Hi all,
Just need a clarification. It says in MoE rules that if your application got rejected for one post you applied you can reapply after six months.  So let me know can that person could apply for another different post under MoE with same eligibility criteria if he is eligible with his certifications within that tenure of six months.
For example if one application got rejected in December is he able to apply for different post in January itself with same eligibility of graduation.
Please help...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Hi guys,
I had my interview on 15th feb in sharjah for Maths ttp and want to share my experience. My assessment time was 11 am but had to wait until the registration got done and then we proceeded to exam room. The test was the hard one and i was sure about 23-25 questions out of 30 but somehow passed the assessment. Then, had an interview and interview lasted just 5 minutes and asked very simple questions such as tell me about yourself, asked me to give a lesson on pythagoras theorem and asked me about the driving license because mostly schools are bit away from cities. Although, i had my lesson plan with me but he dint even looked at it. The person who interviewed me was very polite and nice.Well now finger crossed and hoping for a positive reply from MOE. And yeah I applied through astute education. The other guy who cleared the assessment with me also applied through the same agency. I wish goodluck to everyone and happy to give answers to anyone here.
Cheers!

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

Hi guys,
I had my interview on 15th feb in sharjah for Maths ttp and want to share my experience. My assessment time was 11 am but had to wait until the registration got done and then we proceeded to exam room. The test was the hard one and i was sure about 23-25 questions out of 30 but somehow passed the assessment. Then, had an interview and interview lasted just 5 minutes and asked very simple questions such as tell me about yourself, asked me to give a lesson on pythagoras theorem and asked me about the driving license because mostly schools are bit away from cities. Although, i had my lesson plan with me but he dint even looked at it. The person who interviewed me was very polite and nice.Well now finger crossed and hoping for a positive reply from MOE. And yeah I applied through astute education. The other guy who cleared the assessment with me also applied through the same agency. I wish goodluck to everyone and happy to give answers to anyone here.
Cheers!

Congratulations once again! This is what we want other people to emulate, they should always share with us their interview experience and how everything went so some of us can have a privy information and duly informed before hand before the interview.

Thank you for the tips! Congratulations and all the best as you await your offer...

Interested to know what the longest time is that people have waited for feedback on submitting documents, after a sucessful interview?

I passed my interview and submitted my documents a month ago and am still waiting on feedback/ offer of employment.

They are very slow indeed.....

This is my timeline of events, it can be different for everyone, but this is the general timeline.

Applied for CS/DT TTP - 16th August 2019
Shortlisted-15th October 2019
I received a call for an interview on- 5th December 2019
Interview date- 7th Dec 2019
TTP invite and Interview result received on- 31st December 2019
Received Initial contract on 6th Jan 2020
Started TTP on 8th Jan 2020
Received final contract on 12th Feb 2020
Completed TTP on 13th Feb 2020
Received school allocation on 16th Feb 2020
Starting School Insha Allah 8th March 2020

It has taken 7 months from start to finish.

benz2701 wrote:

This is my timeline of events, it can be different for everyone, but this is the general timeline.

Applied for CS/DT TTP - 16th August 2019
Shortlisted-15th October 2019
I received a call for an interview on- 5th December 2019
Interview date- 7th Dec 2019
TTP invite and Interview result received on- 31st December 2019
Received Initial contract on 6th Jan 2020
Started TTP on 8th Jan 2020
Received final contract on 12th Feb 2020
Completed TTP on 13th Feb 2020
Received school allocation on 16th Feb 2020
Starting School Insha Allah 8th March 2020

It has taken 7 months from start to finish.

Did you receive salary in these days ?

Hi all

New member here! Applied for the English graduate teacher TTP role and have received my contract. I am due to fly 7th March but I know nothing about the training/where I'll be etc. I have not been given any further information, and just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat, and just some advice from anyone who has been through this experience or is going through this now.

All the best, A

AliyahB229 wrote:

Hi all

New member here! Applied for the English graduate teacher TTP role and have received my contract. I am due to fly 7th March but I know nothing about the training/where I'll be etc. I have not been given any further information, and just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat, and just some advice from anyone who has been through this experience or is going through this now.

All the best, A

Congratulations!
I just have a question if you don't mind: when did you sit for the interview?
Thank you
All the best

*I have been sending parts of this info to different people enquiring, i thought it would be good to compile it so others could benefit from it- i hope i didn't offend anyone*

The ttp is same for all subjects. Every batch has the same number of training days, the batches are divided into different subjects and placed in different locations like cohort 17 trainees were divided into two streams- math, science, English, Business and another stream CS/DT, CDI, Health Science. Stream 1 had their training in Abudhabi we had it in Sharjah.

You will be paid for your training since I am assuming you're an international hire.
Local hires are not paid for the training.

Pack a good amount of clothes, its Kinda cold here, carry some warm clothes.
The dress code is professional, Men will have to wear a tie to work every day to training. So bring enough. Women have to wear professional attire- no jeans & leggins.

I think ur allowed 30 kgs depending on which flight u take. Clothes are not that expensive, you can buy it here if you're short of it.
Food is not expensive, so that's fine.

Rent is quite high, that's where you will have to plan. My batch mates rented a 2 bedroom villa and stayed together for the duration of the training. It cost them around 1000dhs each for the month which is quite okay.

The training is divided into pedagogy and curriculum.
pedagogy classes run for two weeks. This starts at 8 and finishes at 3.
there is 1 week of shadowing in public schools. This is 8to 3 as well.
the curriculum training runs for 2 weeks.
this is between 9 to 2 sometimes even 1.
There is a week of exams where you will be micro-teaching and you will have a curriculum-based MCQ exam at the end.
they do not provide hotel accommodations to local hires, international hires get 1 week of accommodation and then they find their own place for the rest of the training.

I had my interview in December in Dublin

Thank you so much!
You answered most of the questions in mind! :)

Has anyone got any updates from the MOE.my start date is the march 8th and I'm going to hand in my notice to my work this week. It's a week notice and then I can have a week and half to prepare. I feel like the visa and travel arrangements will be very late which is worrying because we just have to be ready. Any updates guys who start on march?

AliyahB229 wrote:

Hi all

All the best, A

Same with me waiting for visa and tickets. Starting date is First week of March and it takes time to be prepared and get it on Passport, I dunno why Visa procedures are not that fast after official contract.

Hello
My wife attended the interview on 28th of January. after that she got a mail asking to fill some forms like medical history, employee information... filled and send it.... after that no response until now... when asked people who got selected they told us these forms were asked only after receiving a mail telling u r selected...my wife didnt receive any mail about selection....anybody in the same situation??? anybody attended interview on 28th jan???

Kindly any reply for my query here..

peelu18 wrote:

Hi all,
Just need a clarification. It says in MoE rules that if your application got rejected for one post you applied you can reapply after six months.  So let me know can that person could apply for another different post under MoE with same eligibility criteria if he is eligible with his certifications within that tenure of six months.
For example if one application got rejected in December is he able to apply for different post in January itself with same eligibility of graduation.
Please help...

Hi,
You have to apply after six months even if you applied for a different position.

Anybody who had interview on 28th of january?

Hi guys,
I have created a whatsapp group for maths who appeared in interview on 15 feb. If you want the updates please inbox me your number. Thanks

got the initial offer letter yesterday for maths ttp

Congratulations! Would you please like to share when you got interviewed?

not me... my wife.... she got interviewed on jan 28th at abu dhabi

Did u do the moe attestation on ur certificates???

benz2701 wrote:

*I have been sending parts of this info to different people enquiring, i thought it would be good to compile it so others could benefit from it- i hope i didn't offend anyone*

The ttp is same for all subjects. Every batch has the same number of training days, the batches are divided into different subjects and placed in different locations like cohort 17 trainees were divided into two streams- math, science, English, Business and another stream CS/DT, CDI, Health Science. Stream 1 had their training in Abudhabi we had it in Sharjah.

You will be paid for your training since I am assuming you're an international hire.
Local hires are not paid for the training.

Pack a good amount of clothes, its Kinda cold here, carry some warm clothes.
The dress code is professional, Men will have to wear a tie to work every day to training. So bring enough. Women have to wear professional attire- no jeans & leggins.

I think ur allowed 30 kgs depending on which flight u take. Clothes are not that expensive, you can buy it here if you're short of it.
Food is not expensive, so that's fine.

Rent is quite high, that's where you will have to plan. My batch mates rented a 2 bedroom villa and stayed together for the duration of the training. It cost them around 1000dhs each for the month which is quite okay.

The training is divided into pedagogy and curriculum.
pedagogy classes run for two weeks. This starts at 8 and finishes at 3.
there is 1 week of shadowing in public schools. This is 8to 3 as well.
the curriculum training runs for 2 weeks.
this is between 9 to 2 sometimes even 1.
There is a week of exams where you will be micro-teaching and you will have a curriculum-based MCQ exam at the end.
they do not provide hotel accommodations to local hires, international hires get 1 week of accommodation and then they find their own place for the rest of the training.

Alhamdulillah, recieved an email that i have been recommended by MOE. Thanks everyone who helped

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

Alhamdulillah, recieved an email that i have been recommended by MOE. Thanks everyone who helped

Congratzzzzzzz😊😊😊😊😊😊

Congratulation .....

Has anyone from batch L12 to L14 received Visa yet ?!

I can check if I have a Visa request from here:

https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echann … leValidity

When I check with Visa and Passport info
But it shows status of :  Not Confirmed

Anyone knows how long does it take to get it ?!

Hello

May I just ask how long did you get your results back after the interview?

I understand that if you failed, you will receive an email after 2 days, but in my case it's almost 2 weeks now and I haven't got any results yet.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Hello,
How long does it take to get a reply from the MOE after the interview.
I understand that if you failed, you will be getting email saying you failed within 2-3 days; but in my case, I haven't got any email at all.
It has been two weeks already since I had been interviewed and had demonstration.
Thank you for enlightening.

it will take more than 2 weeks i guess...u havent got the rejection mail right...then be calm and pray for the best...u will get the good news soon

no i havent got, thank you brother

Those who applied through agency also get a rejection mail????

will just be patiently waiting

YES

Hello,

Did you get your results back after interview last February 15,2020?

Thank you!

Has anyone received the result of the interview that was held on February 1st?

Almost most candidates who weren't successful, they get regret email within days. But in case of being successful, it could be after one, two, three weeks or longer. I know someone who received recommendation email after 1 month and half. I wish I could know how those guys work inside moe, why they're always slow!
I know this is one of the biggest recruitment processes, but they don't have specific times for anything inside the recruitment process, that sometimes you see candidates who finished quickly within 2 or 3 months. And other candidates who could finish after 4 or 5 months, some cases may take even more. I'm getting nervous after receiving final contract since 3 weeks as they applied for Visa, but I have recieved nothing till now and it seems also we will pass the joining date without actually joining them and there will be a delay. I'm so depressed :(

They have to provide us with a recruitment scheme or agenda with specific fixed time for this waiting game.