MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

I attended the interview on 22nd Feb in Manchester for Maths TTP as well. I am still awaiting the initial offer letter.

anyone has online assessment on 14 th march??

ministry job uae wrote:

Hello i just want to know that if anyone of you had given interview on 15th of february for subject teacher profile.

I did for ttp, still nothing
Did they contact you?

Hi,
Did you get the email stating that you have been recommended for the position?

Did u get any mail?

Talk2hus wrote:

Did u get any mail?

I received the recommendation email but still awaiting the initial offer letter.

Are you feb batch...when did u receive the mail

Yes i interviewed in Feb in Manchester.Its just a recommendation email, not an offer letter.

Ok

hi,
i also got the recommendation email but dint get the initial contract. I think its because of the corona outbreak the process is taking longer.

Has anyone attended online interview on March 7? If yes "Did you get the result"?

Hii stalin

There was no interview held on March 7.They cancelled it. Iam still waiting for the interview...May i know for which subject you applied for.

Did any CS TTP applicants  received email from MOE today ?
I just got their email stating CS TTP is closed for expats.
They had sent some form to us asking our information and to submit it before certain dates and recently another mail asking even if we are still interested for the position.
Now they say no vacancies ?
Why did they even ask if we are still interested ?

Yes I had given Interview on 15th February

On March 7 was my interview which was an online interview

Did you attend the interview and demo ?

Has anyone received a message from ministry today that they apologize for all people and ask them to re apply after 6 months ?!

Yes....received just now

did they send apology email to candidates at different stages?

Jose Babu wrote:

Yes....received just now

What does your online application show now???   Also is the mail given to candidates who have attended the interview or still waiting for one?? And for which subjects??  Kindly respond.

hey guys , please dont create a panic situation! I believe asojo you got your final contract.. Please explain what they opologized u for? to re-apply for a visa or the whole process?

Asojo wrote:

Has anyone received a message from ministry today that they apologize for all people and ask them to re apply after 6 months ?!

No i didn't receive any such mail.

Is this for who have given interviews ?

Is it true?
Did you sign your final offer and you still got today's email?

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : Deleted upon poster's request.

Asojo wrote:
Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

hey guys , please dont create a panic situation! I believe asojo you got your final contract.. Please explain what they apologized u for? to re-apply for a visa or the whole process?

They said so, apology and to reapply after 6 months, that's crazy I already got my final contract long time ago, as I don't understand why they do so. I was just waiting start date that's why something weird or their system is not working perfectly to distinguish between candidates, my profile status been under confirmation for a long time, my colleagues who already working their profile been under verifying even after whey worked for ministry. So you can't update the system this way by cancelling who also waiting for start date. I'm just disappointed and don't know what to do, I wish I was inside the country on tourist visa that was been better and maybe who know I maybe was working now :(

very unprofessional approach .

For sure the system is not clear...but taking more than two months after final contract means that there is a problem and maybe moe is hesitating about recruiting TTP or not.It seems that they sent rejection mail to all TTP candidates.I am not sure about that but it is possibile

I haven't received any rejection email.I received the initial offer letter on the 20th of march and am awaiting the next steps.

I hope that is a mistake and the HR team rectify it.. you have the right to continue your process and get your visa as soon as they open the visa system again..it is unfair to get rejection after signing final contract...All the best wishes for you and for all of us

This is definitely a mistake! Please guys let us know as well when you get reply from Moe.

I applied for math ttp and my final interview was on Feb 19 2020. I didn't receive any rejection email. I got 2 emails in last week to update my interest on continuing the process.

I would recommend you to call them and ask the reason for rejection e-mail. If its just system error,they will confirm you. Best of luck.@Asojo

When did you attend the interview and where ?

Did anyone received offer letter for math ttp for the interview happened in Abudhabi on Feb 19,2020???

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

This is definitely a mistake! Please guys let us know as well when you get reply from Moe.

I hope so, I just need them to change my status on their teach4uae website as it makes me nervous everytime I look at it.

Asojo wrote:
berbatov wrote:

I hope that is a mistake and the HR team rectify it.. you have the right to continue your process and get your visa as soon as they open the visa system again..it is unfair to get rejection after signing final contract...All the best wishes for you and for all of us

It unfair, as they already told me visa is available in Embassy. That's why I wonder how they could do this to anyone who signed, I left my job  I know this is critical time for everyone, but they should make us feel safe not feeling lost. They can send an email to wait until further notice to to cancel the application and you've not been updating it for months without tracking what's going on with candidates.

did you try to contact them?
if not try to contact EMI group
no need to wait untill sunday... they are working friday also...send the email today itself...

I haven't received a regret mail but when I emailed for a follow up, they replied saying that no processing of application is happening as of the moment as their offices are closed.