MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Asojo, Goodluck man!
I hope this will rectify very soon. I can feel the pain.

Don't worry candidates... Let's hope it all gets clear soon ...

hello everyone..!! :)

I can understand all of us are eagerly waiting for our applications, interviews, visa process to happen fast.. there is one thing you guys have to understand... the situation with COVID19 is really strict and severe, all over the world, majority of the countries are in lockdown, the airports will not be working.. there is chaos everywhere... the situation is getting worse and worse day by day...

EVEN IF THEY ACCEPT YOU NOW, YOU CANNOT WORK.. EVERYTHING IS CLOSED, THE VIRUS IS SPREADING FAST... UNTIL THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THIS NOTHING WILL PROCESS.

Therefore I request you to kindly be patient.. please pray for things to resolve fast.
I am also eagerly waiting for my interview date.. there is nothing much we can all do at the moment... all the best.   :top:

I had my interview on 19 feb 2020in Abudhabi.
I got two emails whether I m continuing or not.
Waiting for further updates .

Good evening expats!
Please am from Ghana and currently in Sharjah.
I have been in UAE for a year and working in different companies with
tourist visa such as; Al Buhairat Laundry, Haryana Technical Service LLC and Najmat AC Ducting. It has been hell for me to get permanent job. I highly need your help.
I also have work experience in school environments, the sales sector and
service industry, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with different types of people. I have a teaching certificate in my country and a degree in Electrical/Electronic Technology Education.
Thank you.

I attended the interview on February and didn't get that regret email, but I'm currently in UAE, I don't know if this has something to do with it!

Has anyone attended business Studies TTP interview?

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd give you all an update. In currently in the uae and undergoing my training program. We were suppose to be going to a training complex but that's unfortunately not happening. For the duration of the program  it's all online through Microsoft teams. For the time being I dont expect the moe to accept anyone because of the virus. Theres too many safety precautions they are taking. Like dubai is 24hr lockdown right now too. Just have to be patient. Let me know if u guys need any advice or anything and I will try my best to help

Thank you for the reply dear, what subject are you currently getting your training for? I totally understand the crisis now it's not really good.. it might take a lot of time. I hope it ends soon.

I'm doing business TTP

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Deleted upon poster's request.
Asojo wrote:

If the time goes back, I wish I never applied to their website. But I will remember this my whole life. This has been the worst experience I ever had. Not just because of coronavirus, but because they are careless people.

Hi Asojo ,

What happened to your case ?
Did they reply you ?

osojo, would you like to share with us that what does MOE said to you? Ask them if you can join when the virus is over and things get back to normal?

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey guys i also got accepted to a school and signed the final contract. Now im just waiting for the visa process to occur? does anybody have any updates when this will happen? when will the offices happen? will we still be going or better i just speak to the school? I also heard Emirates has cancelled all flights until 1 july and could be extended.

When did you apply ? You attended overseas interview ? What was the process

got accepted in february and im waiting since they do not know yet whether they will open by August. im still waiting for them to contact me. Probably this will happen in may since they are loosening their measures.

is there anyone who got rejected in MOE interview and then applied second time? Do they shortlist second time?

All recrutements have been canceled and rejected.  :(

how did you get the information??

Who told you... It's a wrong info .. ppl who got rejected got email

Please,
Who had any of zoom interviews between 30/4 - 4/5 last week?

did you got???

Yes I got

when did you get? which subject?

i have got a system update mail on April 21

Math graduate TTP, in 2/5

Also I have got my system update mail on April 21

and you are in UAE

assessment  also done??

I am outside UAE.

And as usual the assessment must be done befor the interview.

when did you got assessment?

The online assessments were in 25/4

ok..thank you

You're welcome

Hello OS1

Congratulation for having your assessment and your Interview with MOE, all the best.

May you share your online interview experience? how did it go and how long was the interview? did they ask you to share a lesson plan or to teach a micro lesson for 5 minutes?

Thanks.

The online interview is 10 min formal interview acts an official screening to evaluate such details as your English language proficiency, professional awareness, as well as, your overall motivation to become a teacher with the Ministry of Education.

My questions were about:

The motivation.
My teaching experience.
How to teach secondary students.
What do you expect in the training period.

Finally ask me if i had any question for him.

Thank you for sharing your experience.. one more thing do we need camera in assessment also?

Yes, during the interview, you will need to be dressed in professional attire and in front of a working webcam and microphone for identity purposes.

Best wishes

i am asking about the online assessment. do we need webcam for that also

Sorry.

Yes, you will need it also.