MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

It is normal applications going through after selection will archived. What stage are you now.

I finished Interview & awaiting result . What about you ??

Anybody here who was interviewed in February for a TTP position and is currently waiting for the Teacher Training Program?

Yes I had given interview on 15th Feb and I'm still waiting.

When is the next teaching training program?

Snoo wrote:

When is the next teaching training program?

From what I have heard, TTP 19 finished on 16th July and at the moment TTP 20 is still being finalised. No schedule so far.

Hello,
Any idea if the training is online?

Yes, I am waiting for it. 15 the feb I gave for maths and was notified to be successful

AliceWonder88 wrote:

Hello,

I'm not sure but given the current situation in the UAE where everything is almost up and about, I don't think it would be online.

AliceWonder88 wrote:

Hello,

I believe there is an online component of the training, yet still, you have to be inside the country to complete it !

Medkhawla90 wrote:
AliceWonder88 wrote:

Hello,

I believe there is an online component of the training, yet still, you have to be inside the country to complete it !

Yes! I figured 🤗

Hey kindly tell interview taken in 15th feb was held in india???

The interview was in Sharjah (UAE).

Ohk thank u ,will u tell how much will it cost for indian national wants to give interview in UAE??

Vani Saini wrote:

Ohk thank u ,will u tell how much will it cost for indian national wants to give interview in UAE??

Nowadays the interviews are conducting through online this year. Expenses are different Emirate to Emirate you will get all the information online or through travel agent. If they ask you to come then only you need to check.

Hi im Mohsen from Dubai do you any idea about business subject test

Hey every one im Mohsen from Dubai i need your assistance regarding business exam if any one can help

Does " Profile Archived " means your are not selected and have to reapply or do we have to wait for Interview result ? Did anyone get selected even after getting the " Profile Archived " message ?

Did anyone receive E-mail from MOE to send for Birth , Work Experience & Police Clearance  Certificate with Medical Questionnaire ?? Why are they asking this now after all documents updated ? Does this mean they are processing or just updating ??

They asked me for those documents in June. I have submitted but I haven't heard from them ever since.

I have also submitted all these documents few months back after that nothing...

Is birth certificate mandatory document

Everything what they are asking is mandatory

Copy of certificate or original

What are you all doing who don't have birth certificate? Please let me know.

If you do not have the birth certificate , you need to approach the local authority like panchayath or municipality ( India) for  registration . They will guide you for further steps. It is a lengthy process.

Go to Indian embassy with the passport they will issue birth certificate.

Any news regarding next intake or information regarding final contract.

Hi,

Did anyone receive “application archived” mail from MoE today? It is mentioned that i can apply again for suitable position. Does it mean that i need to apply again for the desired position?

TIA

Hi. Did anyone receive any further notice after submitting the certificates and documents MOE asked for?

I applied and my cv is screened in.The status of my application is more information and documents required after updating nothing happened

Hi,

Has anybody received any update about the application process from the MOE?

Hello,

Nothing yet. What about you?

Will there be any update from MOE ?? Or is this just a waiting game ??

It is almost an year now. Even dont know when gov schools are open. I guess DL is a big issue for new jobs.

When did you apply ? I submitted mine last month but received no any response but I guess since the new academic year already starts , they may not want new staff any more .

But I recently know someone from the same university got the offer in August.

I applied last year july. Got offer letter on feb 2020 after that nothing.

What do you mean nothing after you got the offer letter ? You mean they didn't contact you any more after sending you an offer letter ?

But the one I know is already working there