UK VISIT VISA

Hi, I am christy a filipina national currently living & working here in bahrain for 5 years, My working visa has expired but my contract is still valid.Unfortunately I dont have any intention to renew my visa due the company financially situation, I started to not received my salary for 2 months now. So i decided to apply to another company which i am luckily selected and expected to join on 01st June 2019. Now my only concern, is before this trouble from my company I originally wanted to visit UK to meet my Sister on JUNE2019 she got married there and at the same time meeting my very special friend or boyfriend ''rather'' for the first time, Ive met him online only but I find him very ideal for me Despite of his lapses and imperfection but we just felt like our connection is so strong that frustrates us being apart. However I do really felt that long distance relationship is dangerous anything can break us apart, will be very difficult as we could not do anything if were having argument,having an extraordinary patience and understanding on both sides should be applied to hold the relationship.and this is what we are currently doing now. Back to my point, since one of the requirement is having a bank statement requirement which i am currently not having now due to financial issues in philippines. But i am gonna start saving from may 2019 onwards. Since I will be moving to new company, visiting UK has been extended for few months. My main concern is with the new company that i am moving is there is a probationary period for 3 months then we can pursue the 2 year visa if i decided to stay on the company. Now I am worried since It is my goal and strong will to meet with my boyfriend/Fiance  within this year and even I could not prolong it any longer coz I know that we might broke up if we will not meet up this year..Hehehe. well I am just thinking the "worst scenario". So my main point is, well it be possible to apply for a UK Visit Visa if i am currently under 3 months probationary in my new company? as long as i can show my bank statement,invitation from my sister & my boyfriend, home address & maybe there bank statements? coz I dont wish to stay in bahrain any longer I am planning to go back to philippines .. So my last dream is at least for my 32years of existence here in this world and working all those years, I wanna at least spend my vacation and experience a new place,new culture for 3-6months before going back to philippines and if things will work out with my boyfriend then he can visit with me together in philippines. Well 2nd reason why I am dying to meet and stay with him first is because we are totally different cultures, we surely adjust & knowing each other living together, I want to learn everything from him, especially for his food, Its the only way I can take care of him properly in philippines if I will know him properly. So, to summarize that long pages story, is ............
If I am eligible to process the UK visit visa and stay in Uk for 3-6 months despite of my current work status?Coz I am afraid that they might reject my application if I will mention to them I will visit to Uk for few months and no wish to come back to bahrain to work but instead I will go back direct to philippines after the vacation.

Hope I could have a positive feedback and i could clear up my mind.

I do really appreciate your future advise.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

To keep this simple; yes you can apply for a short-term visa, however, the issue you will face is the Immigration Officer at the airport of arrival may not believe you will return at the end of it and if he/she does, they can deny you entry - it happens a lot.  You would need things like a return flight ticket and a letter from your current boss saying that your present employer is holding your job open for you until a specific date; basically, you would need to prove you are going to leave at the end of your visa.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi mr.cynic

Thank you for your prompt response..ill keep that on mind and think thoroughly on my actions to avoid future complications..ill update my status soon if i  successfully enter the UK...