Menu
Expat.com

Online Marketer Recently Moved Back To Thailand

Last activity 23 May 2019 by Vince Sup

menelek

Hi my name is Stuart im originally from Belfast Northern Ireland.

I lived here before for 2 and a half years working as a Personal Trainer and sports teacher in Sarasas Witaed school in Bang Bon Bangkok.

I went back to the UK for 5 years to study online local business marketing and now ive returned to live and start my online business.

Chalanda

Good luck What will you be marketing?

UK2ASIA

Good luck.
Let us know how things go.

menelek

Hi. I will probably be contacting restaurants and Real Estate companies to see if they would like a property showcase video at the top of Google to help them get noticed and sell faster.

Chalanda

You and a zillion others. I was in real estate  it's a very tough game in Thailand now, We moved into building because it's very difficult getting recognized on Google  You put in house condo apartment rent sale Bangkok and the same names come up all the time which means they are doing what you are doing. Seems everyone and their sister are trying to sell websites.

Did you consider opening a fitness center and using your new found marketing skills to promote yourself.

menelek

I actually do video marketing which is a whole different game as Google owns Youtube and places your video much higher than any website.

I create showcase videos so I just have to work out the best way to approach real estate companies to sell them.

Im not concentrating only on Thailand, theres 10's of 1000's of realtors in the US.

I always have the Personal Training to fall back on.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : No external websites, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
menelek

Sure.

What do you do?

Chalanda

My boyfriend is a house designer and builder and has been in Thailand for 20 years. In between builds we renovate condos.

He keeps an eye on the workers I look after the money :0)

menelek

Flipping?

Great job

Chalanda

Good for the buyers for sure but we don't buy we are just the ones that do the work. My BF, before we met, found a badly run down condo in a nice building for a client who asked him to arrange renovating it while he was back in the USA. He sold it for a good profit, bought a few more over the years and passed his name on to friends.

We have managed to build our own place in between jobs but it will be a couple of years before we put the final touches to it and move in permanently.

supawita

Hi I am vince. I am looking for A roommate. I already got condo. if share it will be like 4500 Baht per month. Plum Condo Ramkhamhaeng 60 is closed by BTS , Airport rail link, MRT. BE WITH ME FREE THAI TEACHER AND FREE LOVELY FRIEND

Rsmlala

Hey Vince, Im Lala. Im from Indoneia. Just moved here recently. Im Looking for roommate. Im ready to move next month.

Vince Sup

Hi Lala I texted you and add you. Answer me pls

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles