Menu
Expat.com

final exit copy

Last activity 01 May 2024 by veenadayal125

gennz

i need exit visa copy.. how can i have it if im already outside the kingdom. but still i know my iqama #.. but i cant access the moi.gov.sa.. anyone can help me? please.. im desperate

Gullshan Malik

tell me what help do you want ?

gennz

i need a proof that my visa i a final exit and i cant access the moi.gov.sa can u help me? please i need exit paper

Gullshan Malik

you cannot login MOI.Gov.com out of kingdom give your id to any reliable person so he can access for your to solve whatever you want.

gennz

can i ask u a favor.. i cant contact anymore my friends in kSA so i dont have reliable person to do this.. can you do this favor to me? tnx in advance

Gullshan Malik

tell me what do you want by the way ?

gennz

i just want to ask u to check it for me if my visa is. exit. or. re. entry. them send it to me via. email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
Gullshan Malik

ok give me your Username and password for obshure to access

XTang

1) Never EVER give your Absher or indeed, any other account passwords to people you don't know.  I am not judging anyone on here but this is just poor practice
2) You CAN access your Absher account yourself from outside Saudi.  It is absolutely incorrect to say that you cannot.  I do it all the time.  The only issue is if you have NOT set up an Absher account to begin with (i.e. finger print verification at the kiosk) or don't have access to the mobile number, the account is registered to

Gullshan Malik

Gentlemen he already explained that he cannot access his Abshar he told me to access i dis not invite him, It happened with me in past thats why i told him you cannot access in other country, Please go ahead to help him if you can.

veenadayal125

Can i get a proof that shows my visa is invalid

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles