Menu
Expat.com

Pregnancy in Casablanca...

Last activity 19 August 2019 by Cathylesher

Ayasou

To all the (expat) mums, iam new here in Casablanca ! As I couldn’t find much on this forum about pregnancy hope someone could help me... iam looking for a good gynecologist here In Casablanca who could help me with my pregnancy for check ups , 3D/4D ultrasounds and which clinic to give birth?! And what I also would like to know which brand of Prenatal vitamins are good and you can find in the pharmacy in Morocco/ Casablanca ? Hope someone could help me as soon as possible!

kkatatumba

I am also looking for an obgyn. Did you find one?

Cathylesher

I recommend both of you talk to the pharmacist about your needs. They will recommend Drs and Clinics

Articles to help you in your expat project in Casablanca

• Accommodation in Casablanca
    Accommodation in Casablanca

In Casablanca, as anywhere else, everyone chooses the area where they want to live according to their own ...

• Buying property in Casablanca
    Buying property in Casablanca

The real estate market in Morocco and particularly in Casablanca, is quite similar to the European ...

• Study in Casablanca
    Study in Casablanca

Being the economic capital of Morocco, Casablanca offers a wide range of possibilities to study after high school. ...

• Working in Casablanca
    Working in Casablanca

Moving to Casablanca for work might not be an easy step as opportunities are mostly available for entrepreneurs. ...

• Casablanca neighbourhoods
    Casablanca neighbourhoods

Stretching over 220 km², Casablanca is more than twice the size of Paris. Like all historical cities and ...

• Getting around Casablanca
    Getting around Casablanca

Moving around in Casablanca is a day-to-day challenge. However, the city has a fairly developed ...

• Adjusting to the Casablanca culture
    Adjusting to the Casablanca culture

Casablanca is, above all, a mythical city with a diverse culture. With many visitors and expats traveling there ...

• The work culture in Casablanca
    The work culture in Casablanca

Working in Casablanca and Morocco, in general, can prove to be a culture shock for Europeans or Westerners. ...

All of Casablanca's guide articles