Menu
Expat.com

Looking for foreigner friends

Last activity 02 July 2022 by bazbond

agaku

I am   Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent few years  outside  of PL -  returning to Warsaw few years ago  , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.
With pleasure I would hang out with some people  who would like to speak English smile.png  let me know  if u r interested ?

SaddamBangladeshi

Let me arriving at Warsaw first

Proprty Guy

Hi I am looking to relocate to Warzaw and would love to meet new people to hang out. As my Polish is non-existent,  am looking for people who speak englsh.

andyqw

i am interested to go hangout.

Proprty Guy

Andyqw. Letś meet at Coctail Bar Max & Dom Whisky at Novy Swiat Tuesday 13th of August at 20.00? I will sit at the tables right outside the bar. Agaku, please join if you are free, and anybody else for that matter. The more the merrier.

I have brown hair, 187 cm tall, and will wear a light blue shirt and jeans.

😀

chlorine

I wish I could help you with communication, though I can recommend this site: studenterra.com, I often asked them for help when I was a student.

AJ93

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to warsaw and would like to hangout and make new friends.
I can help learning English.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Das

AJ93

I am interested in learning Polish. I can help with English smile.png

Cheryl

Hello AJ93,

Welcome to Expat.com  cheers.png

Since you want to learn Polish and in exchange you offer to help with English, I suggest you to post an advert in the Warsaw classifieds section. There is a specific category for Language exchange.  wink.png

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

AJ93

Thanks Cheryl smile.png

CarolineKrakow

Lots of Poles especially youngsters speak English very well however it is always hard to make friends in a foreign country so the best is to join a social club or sports club etc where you can meet people.
Here is a link of InterNations dot org which is a social club for expats in Warsaw and other cities in the world.
https://www.internations.org/warsaw-expats

AJ93

Thanks for the suggestion  smile.png

udaya5018
@agaku
I'm Udaya from Sri Lanka
Vero
Hi udaya5018,

Welcome to expat.com!

You are commenting on a thread that has been inactive for a while. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic or make friends, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Warsaw forum.

Vero
Expat.com team
bazbond
@agaku

I am originally from the UK, moved to the Philippines and worked overseas most of my career. Now live in Krakow, Poland. I travel to Warsaw once ever 6 weeks to either catch my flight or return to Poland via Warsaw.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Warsaw

• Accommodation in Warsaw
    Accommodation in Warsaw

Looking forward to moving to Warsaw? Find out, in this article, how to find accommodation in Poland's dynamic ...

• Leisure activities in Warsaw
    Leisure activities in Warsaw

Find, in this article, everything you need to know about the leisure activities available in Warsaw, the Polish ...

• Getting around in Warsaw
    Getting around in Warsaw

Like most European capital cities, Warsaw has a rather developed transport system. Find out more in this article.

• Work in Warsaw
    Work in Warsaw

Poland's vibrant capital is open towards foreign expertise. In this article, find out how to find a work in Warsaw ...

• Phones and Internet in Poland
    Phones and Internet in Poland

Find, in this article, an overview of the Polish telecommunications market and some tips to help you get ...

• Traveling to Poland with your pet
    Traveling to Poland with your pet

Moving to Poland with your pet? Find out about the requirements you will need to meet when entering the country ...

• Work in Wroclaw
    Work in Wroclaw

Looking for a job in Wroclaw? Learn more about the city and get some useful job hunting tips in this article.

• Accommodation in Poland
    Accommodation in Poland

When planning a long stay in Poland, finding accommodation will be one of your main priorities. Here's a brief ...

All of Warsaw's guide articles