Leaving Bahrain with active CC + phone lines

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I just want to seek advise.

I have been in Bahrain in 3 and half years now, sadly our hotel will be closing soon for renovation so our management ask us to find new opportunities. Unfortunately there is none for me here as my position is limited only.

For my 3 years here in Bahrain, I have an active CC + phone line that I am regularly paying in a monthly basis.

Now I accepted a job offer and the visa is ready as well, im leaving bahrain after a month.

My problem is, I still have CC + phoneline that I want to finish in a monthly basis because I cannot pay it in one shot. Is it possible to pay it also to another GCC like Dubai in a monthly basis?

Is there any link and connection to the visa or CPR with my CC + phonelines that the immigration will detect or with the bank?

Can I leave Bahrain without any problem as I am a good payer. They will not hold me even I am paying it regularly?

Please advise as I am afraid that they will not let me leave to go to my new job. I cannot sleep about it.

Thanks

As long as the amount is being paid, there is no issue. 

And they only stop you from leaving if you have stopped paying for a while and the service provider has filed a case against you on which an execution court has issued travel ban.  This takes time and is not linked to the visa.

The bank account and credit card will remain valid until the expiry date of your passport, residence visa and / or CPR in the bank records.  Once that date is reached, the bank will notify you for a few months before shutting off the accounts.   There is no direct link.  However, if your employer transfers end of service to Bahrain bank account, the bank will know in advance and can disable accounts / cards.  But again, it has nothing to do with immigration.   Immigration is only involved if there is a case as above.

Lastly if my visa is cancelled will be the bank and service provider will be notify and alerted?

Read what I wrote - there is no direct link.

If the account + cc is on freeze, what we can do to unfreeze it or to make it active again? thank you

Depends on what it was frozen for.  If it was due to end of service coming into the account; no way except to either pay off the loan / credit card or show them a valid visa / contract with new employer.

New visa and/or contract from new employer here in Bahrain only? What if I got a job outside bahrain. I accepted job in Dubai with ready employment visa and contract with higher source of income. Can I present these to the bank?

I'm currently living in Bahrain and I'm moving to Dubai.
I have a CC with Loan on card like a cash advance but unfortunately I cannot pay it all before I leave. All EMI payments are on time and none default. Am I able to keep the card and pay it from Dubai? My bank is CitiBank and I am planning to open an account in CitiBank UAE so that I can make payment thru online banking.

Note: I have the employment visa and contract / offer letter