Menu
Expat.com

WES information

Last activity 04 August 2019 by skk1984

Beenish Khan

Dear All
I wana apply for Immigration to Canada. If any of you who have gone through the process please guide me step by step and do tell about WES process in detail.
TIA

Beenish Khan

Any help.....

skk1984

Hi. I just got my degree certified from WES. The process is simple. First, register on their website and upload your study related details. Pay their fee. Download and partially fill the forms available on their website which you then need to send/email to your university to fill up and request then to send the completed form(s) in a sealed envelope to WES with your WES registration number written on the envelope.

Hope it helps.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jubail

• Accommodation in Jubail
    Accommodation in Jubail

Jubail is Saudi Arabia's industrial hub; in fact, it's the largest industrial city in the Middle East. ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia
    Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia can be a challenging destination for women. As a strict Islamic country, Saudi Arabia imposes a lot ...

• Driving in Saudi Arabia
    Driving in Saudi Arabia

Driving in Saudi Arabia is the easiest and most convenient way to get around. That being said, expats in Saudi ...

• Getting married in Saudi Arabia
    Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a country that holds marriage and family as one of its core values. It is a privilege to get ...

• Accommodation in Dammam
    Accommodation in Dammam

Dammam is the capital city of the Eastern Province, which is made up of smaller cities that, together, form the ...

• Accommodation in Yanbu
    Accommodation in Yanbu

Overlooking the Red Sea, Yanbu is deemed to be Saudi Arabia's second industrial city after Jubail, which is ...

• Accommodation in Khobar
    Accommodation in Khobar

Khobar is the metropolitan city of the Eastern Province. It is widely recognized as the happy medium between ...

All of Jubail's guide articles