Menu
Expat.com

JOBS IN PORTO

Last activity 03 September 2019 by Sanet Kruger

Sanet Kruger

Good day. I am looking for recruitment agencies  in Porto and would appreciate any assistance? Sanet

blueoceanviews

I heard some good things about these two:  F.N.S. International - Empresa de Trabalho Temporário and Best Personnel Portugal. Though never dealt with them.

Sanet Kruger

Thanks , I appreciate it. I will try them.Sanet

Articles to help you in your expat project in Porto

• Working in Porto
    Working in Porto

Porto is one of the top destinations in Portugal for many expats, thanks to its beautiful architecture, rich ...

• The labor market in Porto
    The labor market in Porto

In the past few years, the labor market in Porto has suffered a considerable boom. There are far more ...

• The work culture in Porto
    The work culture in Porto

As a relatively big and well-developed city, you will find all kinds of companies when looking for a job in ...

• Setting up a business in Portugal
    Setting up a business in Portugal

From stunning beaches on the Atlantic coast and a mild Mediterranean climate to fabulous food and rich history ...

• Become a digital nomad in Portugal
    Become a digital nomad in Portugal

Geographically somewhat isolated from the rest of Europe, Portugal is a space of unique culture, traditions and ...

• Internships in Portugal
    Internships in Portugal

Many students and young professionals dream of acquiring professional experience in a foreign country, which can ...

• Working in Portugal
    Working in Portugal

Moving to Portugal means adapting to a new lifestyle and a new working environment, but there are many ...

• Buying property in Porto
    Buying property in Porto

In the last decade, Portugal has become an important destination for culture and investment in Southern Europe. ...

All of Porto's guide articles