Moving to Bali w/ 2 chihuahuas from USA

Hello!
My husband and I just returned from Bali from our honeymoon and as soon as we got there we knew we wanted to come back for good. Our only concern really is our two dogs who we'd love to take with us since we plan on staying a minimum of at least a year. Is the 14 day quarantine really a thing? They both have their shots & very healthy but I see USA isn't considered rabies free. I worry about them being in who knows what sort of area for that quarantine for so long to. Is there another way anyone knows of?
Thanks!!

They is a lot of concern with people moving to Indonesia with pets and rightly so, one thing to try to confirm is my understanding was in Bali sometime back, they was a ban on pets coming to Bali specifically Dogs, it would be worth checking this out.
I know for other areas of Indonesia the quarantine process is in Jakarta so you would have to organise your pets transport, again this would need confirmation
Probably your best bet is assistance from a reputable vet in Bali

I wasn't aware the quarantine took place in Jakarta! I'll do my best to reach out to a vet located in Bali then.. I'm even thinking if the quarantine could take place in our home we'd be staying it would be much safer.
Thank you for your help!

Have you seen the size of the reticulated pythons that live here?   ;)