Looking for english teacher

Hello :))
I'm looking for private lessons with a native speaker to practice my english
I'm living in downtown area
please contact me if you are interested

Thank you

Hi AyaaHamada,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an advert for free in the Language classes in Cairo section, it might really be helpful.

I also advise you to go through the various ads in the same section, you may easily find an english teacher.

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I'm coming from America in one week. My husband is from Egypt and speaks both Arabic and English . I'm a Senior in college .

Good Day
I could assist if you are willing to be taught by someone who has a good command of English.

Regards

Dear Aya,
I'm an Egyptian-American who's currently working and living in Cairo, New Cairo. Please contact me through etisalat (XXX). I live near the downtown mall. You can reach me at this number if you're still looking.
Best wishes,
Mai

Moderated by Julien 4 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
I am an English teacher with a BA in Economics, I saw your post and I would love to offer my services. I am from Virginia, USA currently working in Egypt. I live and work in New Cairo so I do charge transportation. My class rate is 300 per class +transportation.

Hope to hear from you.

I am a professional writer and I can teach English if you haven't found a  teacher yet. I speak Arabic too.

I come from Nigeria where English is an official language. I had all my education in English.

Hello everyone,

@aboohaakim & everyone keen on teaching English to the OP: All your offers could be potentially interesting for the thread initiator. Nonetheless, the correct section to make your offers should be the Language classes section in Cairo.

I would highly advise you each to post an advert in this dedicated part of the website instead of on the the forum in order for it to be visible for anyone looking for private tutors.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello ayamadi as like you l need someone to make practice if you accept my invitation to do in english or Arabic l will be grateful